Hinata x reader:depression.

Do you know what depression is?
feelings of severe despondency and dejection?No.

'It's an eternal curse'

Before I knew it,Every morning,everytime,every moment I open my eyes, Living has become a constant nightmare,Where when you look down at the ground it would mockingly said,"Are you done yet?Why don't you let yourself be swallowed by this ground straight to hell?"

But then you would always stare blankly thinking,"Why?Isn't hell already here?inside me?"

So I woke up every morning,Waking up from this nightmare,The hell that I've been living.

Telling myself,"Now what's new scars this hell will be giving? "

I started to get ready,looking at the mirror,the reflection of myself,Combing my hair,as I put up the wall that I always use,so no one can see my weakness or flaws,And then I wore my mask,for another day of fake smiles and laughs,And got ready to use my another character for the public to be deceive by my smiles.

"Do you think someone knows this?"

Course not.

The only one who knows this is the real me that I only know late at night.Fighting battles that no one knows,battle that I don't even get because...What's there to fight for?'

Until I met someone that maybe,never seen this hell,and will never understand this nightmare.

"(Y/n)-san let's eat lunch!" An orange-haired said.

"Sure,shouyo!" I said,as I smiled.Not purely.

But at least I tried.

I met this guy on my first day of my high school.I don't quite remember how I met him but then,Why do I care?

He don't know me,so why bother?I bet he would be surprise if he would find out the ugly monster that's raging inside me.

Later that day,maybe it wasn't the best day.Maybe I forgot to put my walls,or maybe it was because it was him.

"Why are you always so sad?" Hinata asked out of blue.

"What?I'm always smiling.Quit joking." I said,laughing.

"You laugh a lot.But it doesn't look real." He said again.

You were surprised.Shocked. but maybe your anger was first to come.Or was it envy?

"What the hell do you know?!You're smiling and being stupid all the time!What the hell do you know?! You probably don't know this never-ending nightmare I'm living!" You shouted at him,but your eyes widened, Your own speaks your flaws.

But then he said,"I understand that much."

Anger flows inside you,"how the hell you would know?!You never actually cri-"

"I understand that much.I lost so many times,You probably don't know this,but I was really weak,Even if I jump,I can't seem to see the summit alone."

"I'm smiling,because What's there for me to do?Actually I cried when I lost,but then I should just do something to replace that cries right?"

"But you know,?(y/n)-san the part of you where you put up a mask because you think that's easier than admitting you have a problem.......Is the problem."

"Sometimes you need someone to see how long you've been holding back,how long you've been tired,how long you've been strong.because sometimes no one will get hint if you keep it all,it's okay to cry.For me,You're really strong."

"And not being rude but... you said,it's a never-ending nightmare....But maybe it's just a persistent nightmare?Maybe you just have to kill it?"he said.

Before I knew it,My lips turned into a smirk,and thought," that's true."

I look down for a second and mockingly said to the ground,"screw you."

Then to my side where I could see my reflection and shouted in my thoughts,"you fake!"

And looked at the person who made me realize this all.

'No matter what I do,I'm always met with blind hesitation,but now I'm going to have a shitty decision, end this curse,and kill this nightnare,And lastly, let it out,let this depression out.and let it go.'

So before I knew it I ran towards shoyo and hugged him,and I yelled,cried

The walls I built, was destroyed.The mask I wear was shattered. And the me late at night was shown.

And the feelings,the heavy feelings I have disappeared. Maybe it takes one step to learn.And I was too afraid to know it.I was too afraid to see it,to walk,to stand up.But now I'm here.

Shoyo just patted my back,silently but sweetly comforting me.

That much made me happy,made me truly happy.

Minutes of letting it out,I looked at shoyo and smiled.

"Thank you!" I said.

Shoyo smiled,"see?You can smile that sincere and sweetly! "

Shoyo said.

You blushes, "oh shut up." And turned away.

Maybe there was still depression inside you,maybe it'll come back,maybe it's still haunting you.

But you're not alone now.And you already took this first step

But who knows?something like new feelings might come?

Meanwhile a certain orange-haired was blushing,

"That smile is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."