oikawa x reader:Greatest present

"Assikawa,do you know what day is it today?" You asked.

and he looked so excited,eyes sparkling, "IT'S MY BIRTH-"

"IT'S TRASH DAAAAAY!" you said as you lifted him up.

"WHAT THE HECK PUT ME DOWN!" he shouted.

"What?you should be grateful I'm carrying you,it's your daaay,trash!" You said.

Minutes have passed of teasing him,and you guys sat down.

"I don't even know why I love you." He said.

"Isn't it because I'm handsome?" You said winking.

"You're a woman,please." He said.

"Then,a handsome woman" you said.

He sighed but laughed.
"I was meaning to ask you..."

"What?"

"Why do you like me?" He asked.

You tilted your head and said,"I love you."

He got flustered for a moment but then fixed it and said,"why do you love me?"

"Well,It's probably because of your pride." You said.

"Eh?no one would like that normally right?" He said.

"I'm not normal,pfft" you said

"But why?" He asked.

You took a deep breath,"you know pride comes when you want to achieve something you can be proud of,right?Well,it's probably wrong but that's the way I see it...Your selfish pride..You put everything in volleyball,your pride is volleyball,despite knowing the fact that it'll be over in some point of your life,you put everything to it,don't you think you do the same with love?"you said,smiling as you looked at him but smiled more gently when you saw it...

"Also..." You said.

"Hm?" He said.

"You always have that fake smile on your face most of times..but you can easily make a real smile in simple things..that's why I love you." You said.

"I love you,too!" He said hugging you.

"Well,you're still a trash though" you said,chuckling.

"Mean!" He said.
"Well,what I like about you is you see the bigger picture in everything,understands everything,me,my pride,seijoh,volleyball.and you can easily make me smile.You're the reason why you love me,(y/n)" he said.

"Sweet.but I didn't ask!" You said,smiling as you felt happy.

'I also like how you can make me smile during times when I feel nothing'you thought.

"Happy birthday,tooru."
You said as you two smiled at each other.As you two hugged each other.
............................

So it's pretty short this time,but I did my best!thank you for reading!