kuroo x reader:hanahaki disease(angst)

(Just the picture itself is making me cry)

"Hey (y/n)..." Yaku was sitting beside you,patting your back.as you cough flowers.

Yes,you are tied into a unrequited love.

"Yes?" You said,between coughs

"You should really confess to kuroo,you don't know if maybe he likes you?" Yaku said,with a worried tone.

"T-that...is impossible. no one would pick a daisy in a field of roses." You said,smiling sadly.

"There you go again." Yaku said as he sighed.

"Then,why don't you just try a surgery?" Yaku asked.

"I love him." You said as you smiled and stood up.

"I'm gonna return to the class." You said,as you left.

'I tried a surgery yaku....it's just that....this feelings won't disappear.'

As you walk

You saw kuroo,smiling at you.

Oh,how you wanted to kiss him

But your mouth are full of roses, your throat is scratched,

But even so,

You ran towards him.

And you....

Kissed him.

It was out of blue for you too,but what yaku said crossed to your mind,and your body moved on it's own.

"I love you"

Kuroo's eyes is widened as he said,"how could you love someone like me?"

"I wonder how." You said as you turned around,and walked away

'How could you not love me back?'

Three days have passed since then.

Now,you're in front of kuroo.standing on the rooftop.

Insisting that you should have a surgery.

"So by the pain that my feelings caused.You will try to reach out into my ribcage,The place where my symbol of love is placed.
And you'll plant the seed you don't feel in your own heart,Try to burn down the garden in my ribcage,My love and pain.So,I can breathe normally again?" You said,blankly looking into kuroo's eyes.

"I—"

"But fire will only bring ashes and smoke."

"I just want you to br—"

"You don't understand. I didn't ask for this love to end."

"Don't end my love for you just because you can't return it back."

"I never regretted it."

"But if it bothers you that much..."

"I'll end this,myself."you said as you stood up beside the edge of the rooftop,getting ready to jump.

" do you know what people do at times like this?"you asked,smiling.

"They say goodbye to the world." You said,as tears formed in your eyes.

"Goodbye,kuroo." You said,as tears fell from your eyes,you smiled.

As you let yourself fall.

Kuroo's knees gave up,as his heart was filled with pain,tears falling from his eyes.

As he saw a piece of flower on the ground,a flower that came from your mouth,a seed and symbol of your love.

As it silently said,"this is her love for you."

Kuroo hugged the flower,as he screamed out of pain.

Now he realized how much he loved you,and never did notice it,until it's the end.

But there is no room for regret because pain have been taken over his whole body.

As he whispered,"I love you too"

And continued to hug the beautiful seed of your love.