kageyama x (tsukki's lil sis) reader:protective bro or possessive boyfriend?

OKAY SO FIRST MY SIS CONFISCATED MY PHONE AND I'VE JUST DID EVERY CHORES JUST TO GET IT(NOTE:FOR A HOUR.YES.FOR A EFFIN' HOUR.ONE.HOUR.) SO I'LL NOT DO THE IWAIZUMI X READER CUZ' ANGST TAKES A LOT OF FEELING AND I CAN'T DO IT NOW.HERE,IS JUST A LIL FLUFF FOR YOU,thirsty Lads.AND DEYUUUM 600+ READS.THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND I'M SO HAPPY.SO,THANK YOU,GUYS.ENJOY WINK WONK
...................

You're tsukishima kei's little sister.Yes,the devil's sis but,to everyone's surprise...You're.... An angel.so,you're a freshman of karasuno's highschool.Your brother is not that loving bro but he's one hell of a protective one.A tsundere.

So,you decided to take a peek at his practice.

Well,more like..to embarrass him.You're an angel but not to your brother.of course, you are to akiteru but not at him.

"KEIIIIIII-NII!!!!!!" you shouted with your arms open wide,ready to hug your bro.

But he dodged.

You turned your face to his direction and pouted,"so mean,aren't you happy that your cute lil sis visited you?"you said,but now smirking as you saw your brother's pissed off face.

"I wouldn't call my shorty pawn cute" he fought back.

you were pissed for a second but,thought of a comeback.

"I wouldn't call someone so wimp like you to have a majestic pawn like me,and I'm a queen.Kneel down,dino nerd-nii-chan" you said smiling,but that smile is a mocking-you-smile

You saw your brother with his sorry face.and smirked while your eyes have that
Amateur-kneel-down-gaze.
And muttered a,"hah."

While all of the karasuno members just thought,'ah,totally tsukishima's sister"except yamaguchi who knows you and kageyama who was practicing.

That's when you saw him,
Beautiful blueberry-like-hair,that eyes,body,and the way he moves.

It was like....You fell in love.

You walked to your brother's direction and whispered,"who is that beautiful person?"you asked pointing at kageyama.

Your brother...already knew it.But of course,he hates kageyama,and well he's an overprotective brother.

"No." He said.

"What?"

"No."

"I'm asking the name."

"No."

"There you go again!being a protective brother" you rolled your eyes.

"I'm not."

"Fine.I'll just ask him."

You said,as you walked to the setter.

"Um!excuse me!" You said.

He looked at you.

Kageyama's POV

I saw a beautiful (h/c) hair,a (e/c) eyes that you can get lost,with her long eyelashes.What is this feeling?She felt more important than volleyball.

Wait

What?

More important than volleyball?

That's impossible.

"Ah,yes?" I said,as a respond.

Third person's POV

'Even his voice is beautiful.'You thought.

" can I ask what your name is?"you asked.

"Ah..I'm Kageyama Tobio."he said.

'kageyama...Tobio...Tobio!'

" wha!I like your name!It's like... Flying hero!"you said.

'It's the first time..someone said..that.I'm happy..'kageyama thought.

"Ah!I'm tsukishima (f/n)" you said.

"(F/n)...tsukishima?!" He yelled."ah I'm sorry.."

You were about to reply when a hand held yours.

"She's my wife" Said the voice.You turned around.Pissed off.because well,you saw your brother smiling.

'Pfft too obvious'
'Even an idiot kageyama knows that's a lie'
That and laughs are coming from the team.

"Wife?" Kageyama said.

'Ah I thought so!he'll figure it out,tsukishima!'

"Oh..I see,Ah nice to meet you..um..tsukishima's wife." Said kageyama,with a sad face.

And there,laughs coming from the team.

"KEI IS MY BIG BRO!HE'S JUST MAKING FUN OF YOU!SERIOUSLY!" you shouted.

"Oh.."

You punched tsukishima and mumbled.."don't get in the way,you protective wimp brother."

Tsukishima was shocked,he let go of your hand.

"So uh..let's meet at the gate!bye-bye!" You said.

'So...she's single....'kageyama thought as he felt a little happy.

"don't you dare court my sister." tsukki said.

"Not gonna happen,wimp-brother.Pfft" kags said.

"You're really gonna court her?!I'll kill you,ou-sama."

"Kill me,and your sister won't marry anyone else."

"Damn you"

Just then,daichi patted tsukki's back and said,"don't mind"

And laughs are loud.with a tsukki's blushing embarrassed face.

"AHAHAHAHAHA and that's how I met your dad!" You said,laughing.

"What...Uncle Kei really did that?"

"So sweet..."

"Uncle..so lame."

Your daughter and sons said.

"AHAHAHWHA your uncle will kill you if he heard that.And yeah it's sweet,right?and your reactions are still the same no matter how many times I told you this"

"Ah..your telling them that again?" Kageyama said.

"Ah,you're home!But it's such a great story.Don't worry I'll tell them how you confessed next time!" You said laughing.

"Yay!!"the kids cheered.

And kags just blushed.

" you!"kageyama said,as he hugged you,and kissed you.

"Wha!the kids,honey!" You said,as you punched him.

"Cooties..." The kids mumbled.

You two just laughed.

"Go to bed,kids!give us time." Kageyama said,as he smirked.

And that night you and kageyama just recalled things and found them hilarious..how he confessed,what his face looked like,how the team was proud,and how tsukishima's effort of tearing you two wasn't effective, and how funny he was when he reacted when you said that you two were dating,how he threatened kageyama that if he'll hurt you he'll kill kageyama.And so many things...There was a time,where it was sad,but either way...you were glad that you met him.That he was your husband.The memories was full of happiness... and you couldn't wish for anything.because you have everything.

Meanwhile

Tsukki who is acting Almighty but was sulking on the background.

Tsukki:I should've just said she's my mom.

daichi:that's not a point.

Yams:I didn't know tsukki have another lame side.

Tsukki:what do you mean by that?

Me:laaaaaaameeeeeeeee

Tsukki:shut up.