•Y/n's POV•

I woke up the next day, still a bit angry and annoyed. I lazily got out of bed, and changed my clothes. Then, I walked down the stairs.

Someone knocked on the door, and I opened it to see Tyler, smiling widely.

"Hey!" He greeted, and kissed my cheek. My mom then walked in, raising an eyebrow.

"So I see you're already back together," she stated in a firm tone.

"Yes? And?" I asked, annoyed.

"Tyler you should go home. Y/n and I need to talk," she said, looking towards him. Tyler's smile soon turned into a blank face, and he nodded quietly as he walked out the door.

"What was that for?" I asked loudly, as soon I closed the front door.

"You get back with him that quickly? Right after he was about to marry some other girl?" She glared at me.

"I already told you! He wasn't happy with her!" I said, raising my voice.

"If that were the case he would've called off the wedding himself, but he didn't. Being with him again isn't a good idea. He's gonna mess you around, and only break your heart again," she stated, and somewhere in her eyes I could see that maybe she was trying to be caring. But that didn't matter, because she didn't know Tyler like I did. Tyler and I didn't try to hurt one another on purpose.

"He wouldn't do that," I said more calmly.

"How about when you left for New York? He went and found another girl. And that hurt you," she stated.

"I told him it was okay, it wasn't his fault," I said, trying to hold back tears.

"But he stayed with her. He couldn't even stop the wedding himself, and then he ran back to you," she looked at me. "Tyler isn't welcomed here anymore," she stated. And that's when I did start crying. How could she tear me apart from Tyler when I had waited this long?

"What do you mean?" My eyes were widened as I spoke, tears falling from my eyes. "You've known him forever!" I said loudly.

"These are my rules, and I don't want to see him again," she said firmly, and walked into the other room. I didn't say a word. I only stared back at her as she left. She couldn't take away Tyler from me. I loved him.

I ran up to my room, and slammed the door behind me. I looked out of the window, seeing Tyler in his room on his phone. I picked up my phone and texted him.

Y/n: Hey, look up

He immediately looked out his window. My face was still red from crying, but I managed to give him a small smile. I just wanted to see him. He mouthed the words 'what's wrong?' and I picked up my phone to text him.

Y/n: Meet me in between our houses

I looked back out the window. He looked at me and nodded, then ran out of his room. I did the same.

As I got outside, I ran up to him and stopped in front of him.

"What's the matter?" He asked, putting a hand around my back and pulling me towards him. I rested my head on his chest. I explained everything to him, and more tears fell from my face.

"Don't cry, beautiful," he said quietly as he put two fingers under my chin and lifted my head up. He kissed me softly and pulled away. "We'll figure this out," he said, and pulled me in for a hug.