8

•Y/n's POV•

When I woke up the next day, Tyler was still sleeping, his arms still wrapped around my waist. His head was nuzzled into the crook of my neck, and his silky brown hair tickled my skin.

"Psst, Tyler," I whispered, running a hand through his soft hair. He didn't reply, he only squirmed a little.

"Tylerrr," I called a little louder, shaking his shoulders. He only groaned in response, and didn't even open his eyes.

"Fine," I sighed, not bothering to try to wake him up anymore. I moved a little closer to him and kissed his nose. I finally could see his eyes slowly flutter open, and he moved back a little so both of our faces were across from each other.

"Hey," he smiled as he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"Hello," I responded with a smile.

He put his hand under my chin and pulled my face closer to his, so he could press his lips against mine. He pulled away a few seconds later, and I buried my face into the crook of his neck.

"I don't wanna go back," I sighed.

"I don't either," he replied, playing with my hair.

"My parents are going to kill me. What are we going to say?"

"We don't have to go back today," he said. "We can stay a little while longer."

"But Tyler, we only have one pair of clothes," I contradicted him.

"Don't worry about that," he laughed. "We can just clean them."

"Okay."

"Why don't you take a shower, and while you do that I can clean our stuff, okay?"

"Mhm," I nodded, and he quickly kissed me before I got up to take a shower.

_______________________________

After I took a shower, a wrapped a towel around. I had no clothes in the bathroom with me because Tyler was washing them, so I called for him to bring me my stuff.

"Tyler, bring me my clothes please?" I called from inside the bathroom.

"Alright," he said, and he knocked on the door lightly. I opened it only a crack so I could reach my hand out, and grabbed the clothes.

I quickly changed into them and walked out, seeing Tyler sitting on the bed, looking at his phone. I sat right beside him, taking my phone and looking through it. I had a lot of texts from my parents.

"What am I supposed to say to my parents? I have a lot of texts..." I told him, and he looked up towards me.

"Well, I told my mom I was with Josh," he said.

"But my parents aren't going to believe me if I tell them I'm with Mackenzie," I contradicted him.

"Then tell them you're okay and you'll be home later," he suggested, and I nodded, quickly texting them.

After I texted them, I put my phone down and wrapped my arms around Tyler, resting my head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around my back.

"Hey, Y/n?" He called my name, and I looked up at him.

"Hm?"

"Do you ever wonder why the heck people kiss?" He asked, and I rose an eyebrow.

"Like, I get it's to show affection and all but, why? It's so weird. Putting your mouth on someone else's. It actually sounds kinda gross now," he grimaced.

I smirked as I leaned upwards and pressed a kiss to his lips, causing him to pull back and scrunch his face a little.

"Ew!" He exclaimed, rolling off of the bed and onto the floor.

"Are you okay there?" I laughed, looking over the edge of the bed. He only responded with a wide smile and a thumbs up.

I got off the bed and laid next to him, wrapping both of my arms and hand him as he did to me.

"I love you," he giggled, placing a kiss on my lips.

"And I know I say it all the time, but it means something. You're my best friend, and I need you more than anyone. I'd do anything for you. I love you," he explained as he stroked my hair.

"Well, you did once tell me that love is putting someone else's needs before your own," I responded.

"Yeah," he laughed. "You remember that?"

"I remember it real well," I stated, looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

"We should get something to eat. Would you like to accompany me?" He asked, getting up and holding out his hand to help me up.

"Of course," I replied, grabbing his hand as he pulled me off of the floor.

"So, where are we going to eat?" I asked him as he picked up his car keys.

"Taco Bell," he smiled, and we both slipped on a pair of shoes before leaving the hotel.

A/n: oHmygosh pls follow siimbaa4 or read her stuff or idk do whatever but i'm required to do this