•Y/n's POV•

Tyler and I had been meeting each other at the park so we could hang out.

Being that he lived right next to me, I decided to wait in front of his driveway so we could walk together. He eventually opened his door, and I smiled widely and he ran up to me.

"Hey, so the park has been getting a bit boring. I say we get ice cream," he smiled.

"Yes!" I squealed excitedly.

"Whoa, calm down," he chuckled, and intertwined his hand with mine as we walked down the sidewalk.

Once we finally got there, Tyler opened the door for me and allowed me to walk in before him. He followed behind me as I went to stand in line.

"What are you getting?" He asked.

"The usual," I replied. Tyler already knew that I got the same thing every time.

"Chocolate with chocolate sprinkles is so basic," he stated.

"Shut up! You literally get vanilla all the time." I put a hand on my hip and looked at him. He only slightly opened his mouth in response as if he were going to say something, but immediately closed it.

"Fair enough," he finally said.

Once it came time to pay, Tyler pulled out his wallet.

"Tyler, it's fine. You don't have to-" I started, but he turned around and placed a finger on my lips.

"Shh. I'm paying, darling," he smiled sweetly and turned back around.

After he finished paying, we both got our ice cream and sat down.

"So how was your day?" He asked.

"Fantastic," I replied, barely paying attention to him at all. He then looked at me, and began giggling to himself.

"You've got some on your nose," he chuckled.
"Here, I got it." I was expecting him to take a napkin and wipe it off, but instead he leaned towards my face and licked the tip of my nose.

"Ew, Tyler! What was that for?" I grimaced while wiping my nose with a napkin.

"I don't let ice cream go to waste," he stated.

"Great Tyler, now everyone's looking at us. Good job." I shook my head.

"Well, perfect! Now everyone knows how great of a boyfriend I am," he exclaimed while smiling widely.

"Whatever," I sighed. "What do you wanna do now?"

"Maybe we could go to that music store down the block," he suggested.

"Sure," I responded as I got up from my seat. Tyler got up beside me and we both walked out of the ice cream shop.

"Is there anything specific you want there?" I asked him as we walked down the block.

"Well I've been wanting an actual piano. I know that I obviously don't have enough money for one yet, but I just wanna look," he responded. I nodded.

A few minutes later we arrived at the store, and we both walked inside. Tyler immediately noticed a piano in the back of the store, and started running towards it, making me run behind him.

"This is what I want," he stated, placing his hand on the wooden surface of the piano. He walked around to the other side, and sat down on the small seat in front of it. He began to play a few notes, and they didn't sound very familiar.

"What song is that?" I asked him curiously.

"It's a new one. It's called Forest," he responded, still playing the notes.

"I don't know why I feed on emotion."

"There's a stomach inside my brain."

"I don't wanna be heard."

"I wanna be listened to."

He began to sing, and I noticed a few people around stop to listen to him. He only sang a few more lines until he stopped and stood up.

"I guess that's enough," he laughed nervously.

"It was really great," I told him.

"Thanks," he mumbled quietly. "Anyways, I guess we should be going now."

"Okay," I replied, and we both walked out of the store.

"I really want that piano, but I have no idea how I'm gonna get the money for it," he told me as we walked home.

"I could help you pay for it," I offered.

"No, I don't want you to do that. I guess I have to get a job," he shuddered, causing me to giggle to myself.

"Why don't you go work at that coffee shop nearby?" I suggested.

"You mean that 'dirt water' shop?"

"Yeah. That's what I meant," I laughed.

"I guess so," he shrugged.

"I could come and hang out with you everyday," I said.

"You'd do that for me?" He asked.

"Of course, I love seeing you Ty," I smiled and intertwined my hand with his.

Eventually we both reached our houses, so we had to separate.

Before we went our separate ways, Tyler took both of my hands and pulled me close to him, so now his forehead was against mine and our noses were touching.

"Hey, so I'll text you?" He asked, smiling a bit.

"Yup," I replied.

We both looked each other in the eye for a few seconds until his lips connected with mine. He pulled away, only to press his forehead back against mine.

"Goodnight, beautiful," he smiled.

"Goodnight, Tyler," I replied, and we both pulled away and waved as we walked in the opposite directions.