21

•Y/n's POV•

I stepped into the long white dress that Mackenzie was holding up for me. I pulled it up to my chest, slipping my arms through the sleeves. I stood up straight as Mackenzie went behind me to zip it up.

I turned around, looking in the long mirror that was hung up on the wall. For once, I didn't feel terrible while wearing a dress. I felt somewhat... magical- like I really was some sort of princess. My hair was curled, and I had on a white pair of expensive shoes. I felt special.

"You look so pretty," Mackenzie complimented me, making me smile.

"Thank you," I said, turning away from the mirror and clasping both of my hands together in front of me. I was so excited that I didn't even notice I was slightly jumping up and down on the heels of my shoes.

"You seem rather excited," she giggled, grabbing the white roses from the small table beside her. I picked her to be my maid of honor, so her and the other bridesmaids would be holding those specific flowers.

"I am," I told her, smiling widely. "You better get out there now. They're almost done setting up."

"Alright, I'll see you soon," she said, bringing me into a hug. "I'm so happy for you," she mumbled against me. "I've shipped you guys from the beginning. Do I get any credit for this?" She asked jokingly as she pulled away.

"Partly," I laughed. "Tell Josh he deserves some too."

"I will. See you soon!" She exclaimed, waving to me as she left the room.

I stood there quietly, turning back to the mirror to look at myself. For the first time, I wasn't able to find a flaw in the way I looked. I was too happy to be able to criticize myself. I was too excited to be insecure today.

My parents walked in the room, my mom gasping once she saw me. My dad smiled, instantly bringing me into a hug. My mom hugged me at the same time, so it was like a tiny group hug.

"You look beautiful," my mom stated, and my dad nodded in response. "I can believe my little girl and Tyler are getting married today," she smiled. Normally I would tell her to calm down, but instead, I smiled with her.

A few minutes later, my mom left to go sit down in the church with the rest of my family. Then, it was time for my dad to walk me down the isle.

He linked his arm with mine, and the two big church doors opened in front of us. When I walked in, the first person I looked at was Tyler. Even from the opposite side of the room, I could see his familiar, beautiful smile.

As we walked closer, I looked at all of the bridesmaids, and Mackenzie, my maid of honor. They were all wearing a long darker red dress, standing together.

I looked at Mackenzie, who was standing in the front. My best friend. We knew each other since we were 12, around the same time that Tyler had met Josh. Once we all introduced ourselves to each other, we became the best group of friends. She had always been by my side, and I wouldn't have asked for anyone else to take her place.

Behind her was Maddy, Tyler's sister. I'd known her practically all her life. She was like a second sister to me.

Next came Gwen, and old friend from college. We were roommates, and she was there for me during the many times I cried over missing Tyler. And here I was, crying happy tears because I was marrying him.

Two of the other girls were cousins of mine, and the rest were old friends from school that I occasionally talked to.

I looked over to Tyler's side. His brother Zack stood behind him. He must have noticed that I saw him because he looked at me and winked, giving me a bright smile. Behind Zack was Tyler's other brother, Jay, and then Josh. I looked over at Josh, who also gave me a smile once our eyes met.