14

•Y/n's POV•

I should have talked to him.

That's the first thing I should have done. But that's the first thing that I did wrong. I rudely ignored his calls, not wanting to even give him the chance to explain himself. I was too mad at the moment.

I was too angry to even look at it from Tyler's perspective. I didn't know what happened before I got there, but I automatically assumed that he decided to leave me for Jasmine, once again. I realized that what my parents have been telling me this whole time was probably true. I was stupid. Stupid to get back with him right away. Stupid because he couldn't even tell his own fiancé he didn't want to marry her. I had to do it for him. If he couldn't tell her himself, he probably didn't care about me enough. He didn't love me enough.

From the moment I left that coffee shop, I was in tears. I was in tears for the rest of the night, especially the moments Tyler's name kept popping up on my phone because of his many calls. Mackenzie insisted we watch movies and eat ice cream the rest of night, which I obviously agreed to.

I wish I could say I felt better at the end of the week, but I didn't. I wasn't sure if I felt sad, or angry, or confused. Maybe a bit of all of them.

He wouldn't do that me, I thought.

I wanted to believe that it was all an accident, but every time the image of her lips against his flashed into my mind, I became too angry and sad to have an open mind.

Although I was still kinda down at the end of the week, I was calmed down enough to normally talk to Mackenzie without crying.

We were watching TV, but we were interrupted when my phone started ringing. I groaned, assuming it was Tyler. I didn't want to talk to him now. I wouldn't ignore him forever, though. I couldn't do that.

I picked up my phone, and saw that it was an unknown number. Curiously, I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, hey!" A high pitched voice exclaimed. I recognized the voice pretty well. It was Jasmine.

"What do you want, Jasmine?" I asked, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"I just called to ask if you could please leave me and Tyler alone. He doesn't really want anything to do with you, okay?" She said in an all too happy voice, and my eyes immediately widened.

"What?"

"You denied all of Tyler's calls, and he just doesn't want anything to do with you anymore. So just don't bother with him anymore," she told me. I paused, not being able to believe what she just said. But how would she know that I denied all of his calls if she wasn't with him? That meant he had to be with her, and he'd rather be hanging out with her rather than me.

I couldn't respond with anything. My mouth was open, like I was about to say something, but I couldn't. I was frozen from shock, and there was nothing I could say anyway. He wanted to be with her.

"Bye," she finally said, and then hung up.

I placed my phone down on the coffee table and just sat there. The more I thought about it, I realized that Tyler probably never loved me. He found someone better, and I was left behind.

Tears began to fall from my eyes again, and I tried to wipe them away as quick as possible, but it was no use. Tears were streaming down my face at this point.

Here I was again, crying over the same boy I cried over a few years ago. All because he would rather have somebody else other than me.

"Whoa, what happened? Who was that?" Mackenzie asked, putting a hand on my back to comfort me.