A/n: before i start this i wanted to say that someone helped with the idea for this chapter. i don't remember who it was but thank youu

also, look at that cute smile awe ^^

•Y/n's POV•

The next morning, I was laying on my couch watching TV.

"I have to go shopping and run a few errands. I'll be back a little while," My mom told me as she walked towards the door.

"Okay," I responded, still keeping my focus to the TV.

Before she left, there was a knock on the door. My mom opened it, and I curiously turned around to see who was there.

It was Tyler.

His eyes immediately widened when he saw my mom, as if he just realized he made a mistake.

"What are you doing here?" My mom asked. Tyler look towards me and glanced at me nervously before looking back towards my mom.

"I-I'm sorry. I completely forgot," he admitted, rubbing his forehead.

"Go home, Tyler," my mom said calmly. I guess she didn't want to be too mean to him. I mean, she did know him just as long as I have.

"Y-yeah. I'll go do that," he said sadly, turning around and walking away.

"I'm gonna head out now. Be back in a little while," my mom told me.

"Wait, long will you be gone?" I asked.

"Maybe around 2 hours," she replied.

"Oh okay, bye," I responded as she walked out of the house.

After a minute or so, I texted Tyler.

Y/n: Hey, come over

Tyler: Are you sure? Your mom just told me to leave

Y/n: It's fine. She went shopping, and my dad is working right now. You can finally come over. You haven't been here in forever

Tyler: Okay, I'll be over in a minute

I soon heard a knock on the door, and quickly got up to go open it.

"Hey Ty," I smiled, stepping aside to let him in.

"Hi," he replied quietly.

"Look, my mom's gonna be out shopping for around 2 hours. You can leave half an hour before then," I explained, and he nodded in response.

"Tyler, you should've brought your ukulele," I said.

"Oh, you're right. I'll go run and get it real quick," he said, and ran out of my house.

Only about a minute later he came back with his ukulele in hand.

"Got it," he said, breathing heavily. I giggled and took his hand, leading him up to my room. We both sat on my bed.

"Okay, play me some songs now," I smiled, and he began strumming something.

_______________________________

After lots of songs, Tyler and I were just talking.

"Why do you call it 'dirt water' though?" I asked him.