•Y/n's POV•

After Tyler and Josh had finished playing a few songs, they both walked over to me.

"That was tiring," Josh stated, running his hands through his hair.

"I can tell. You're both sweating. A lot," I laughed. Tyler then turned his head to Josh, and they exchanged a mischievous glance.

"Don't even think about hugging me," I said loudly, but they both instantly wrapped their arms around me.

"What'd ya say?" Tyler asked, giggling as he buried his face into the crook of my neck. I didn't bother to move, because I knew I wasn't gonna win this one.

A few seconds later, Josh laughed and stepped away. "Okay, we've tortured her enough Tyler," he said. Tyler only smiled and hugged me tighter. Giving in, I wrapped both of my arms around his waist, hugging him back. We stayed like that for a few seconds until Josh spoke up.

"We should get going. Should we hang out at your place?" He asked Tyler.

"Sure," Tyler said, letting go of me.

"You gonna come Y/n?" Josh asked.

"I can't," I replied, shifting my glance to the floor.

"Why?" He asked.

"My parents don't want me with Tyler anymore," I said blatantly, looking back up towards him. He nodded quietly.

_______________________________

Although Tyler and I drove separately, we still arrived home at the same time. I got out of the car and walked towards Tyler house. He was walking towards me too with Josh by his side, so we both stopped in between both of our houses.

Once he stopped in front of me, he only smiled cutely.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he beamed, putting two fingers under my chin to move my face closer to his. He quickly pressed his lips against mine, and pulled away a second later. We both got lost looking into each other's eyes, until Josh spoke.

"Um, Tyler, whose car is that?" Josh asked, pointing towards a small red car on Tyler's driveway. Tyler turned around, and his eyes widened.

"Jasmine?" He asked faintly.

The car door opened to a girl with long black hair. It was Jasmine.

"I don't know why she's here... can you guys wait right there for a minute?" He asked us.

"Sure," Josh said, and I nodded.

•Tyler's POV•

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"We need to talk." She put her hand on her hip.

"I don't wanna." I looked towards the floor, gently swinging my leg back and forth a little. "There's nothing to talk about."

"There's a lot to talk about," she contradicted me.

"No there isn't," I replied, shaking my head.

Jasmine looked behind me, probably noticing Y/n.

"It's her, isn't it?" she asked, looking back towards me. I only nodded.

"Why didn't you just tell me?"

"I was too scared," I said quietly.

"I would've understood if you told me."

"I didn't think you would." I shrugged.

"Are you okay Tyler? You seem kinda down..." she asked me.

"I'm okay."

"No you're not..." she she looked at me suspiciously.

"Fine," I said, leaning against her car. "Maybe I'm feeling a bit down because I'm not even allowed to be dating Y/n. I love her so, so much, and I'm not even allowed to be seeing her," I admitted, looking towards the floor and playing with the sleeve of my hoodie.

"I'm sorry... I really wish there was something I could do to help," she stated, and I looked towards her.

"You would do that?" I asked, surprised.

"I would," she nodded.

"Well, as nice as that is, there's really nothing you could do. Thanks Jasmine," I told her.

"No problem. Bye Tyler," she said, and she got back in her car. She drove away, and I walked back towards Josh and Y/n.

"So, did you hear any of that?" I asked both of them.

"Yeah," Josh said, and Y/n nodded.

"I'll see you later Y/n," I said, and quickly kissed her cheek.

"Bye," she smiled, and walked back towards her house.

I walked back to my house with Josh beside me. Once we walked inside, my mom came walked towards us.

"Tyler, where is Y/n? She hasn't been over in forever," she spoke. I thought it would probably be best to just tell her the truth. Her parents just don't want us together.

"She can't come because her parents don't want us together," I said, and started to walk upstairs to my room.

"Why?" She asked, and I turned around.

"I don't really walk talk about this right now," I stated, and walked up the stairs into my room. Josh followed behind me.

I sat on my bed and buried my face into my hands.

"Josh... what am I gonna do? This can't go on forever, and I can't stand being away from her," I sighed.

"I don't know," he replied honestly, sitting next to me. "But I'm sure you'll find a way."

a/n: so hey it's josh's birthday today, so happy birthday to the best drummer ever!!!!!