19

A/n: you may or may not cry :)

Vote and comment ❤️

•Y/n's POV•

The next day, Tyler and I had to wake up extremely early to catch our flight to Florida. It didn't help that we were up most of night in the fort we made, laughing about the stupidest things, and talking about anything that came to mind. I eventually just ended up falling asleep with my head on his lap.

We both had to rush to the airport, and it took over an hour until we got through security and finally boarded the plane. The flight was pretty boring. I just listened to music on my phone, and I guessed that Tyler probably did the same thing.

When we landed and got off the plane, we drove to the hotel first. Tyler had gotten a car to rent already, so we could drive that for the few days that we were staying here.

Once we finally arrived at the hotel, Tyler unlocked the door and dropped all of the bags and suitcases onto the floor.

"I'm so tired," he said, sighing as he let himself fall onto the bed.

"You can't be tired, we're at Disney!" I remarked, grabbing his hand and trying to pull him off the bed. Instead, he took my wrist and pulled me down next to him, immediately engulfing me in an inescapable hug. I still tried to push him off of the bed, but his arms that were wrapped around me made it a bit hard.

"Let me go," I laughed, but he only held me tighter between his arms.

"But I'm tired..." he breathed, looking right into my eyes with a small smile.

"Please?" I pouted. He jokingly rolled his eyes and pressed his lips against mine, pulling away and sitting up a second later. I smiled in content, happy that he finally gave in.

"Alright, lets go," he said, grabbing the car keys off of the small nightstand that was next to the bed.

And so we drove to Magic Kingdom. The hotel wasn't too far away, so the car ride there was pretty short. It just took a while to park the car and get to the entrance.

When we finally got in, Tyler turned to me.

"First, we're going on space mountain," he stated, and then he grabbed my hand. I giggled as he began to walk faster, him still pulling and dragging me behind.

A few minutes later, after walking through crowds of people, we made it to the ride.

"Aren't you scared of this one?" I asked, remembering the last time we came here together. Tyler liked rollercoasters, but this specific one was completely dark, so I guess he didn't like that too much.

"Pfft," he rolled his eyes. "No. Now let's go," he said, and then we walked to the end of the line.

Waiting in line wasn't too bad, and we were both extremely excited when it was finally our turn to get on. The seats were one in front of the other, so I sat in front of Tyler.

The ride started out slow, and I felt Tyler tap my shoulder. I slightly turned my head, trying to see him as best as I could.

"Hold my hand if I get scared," he said with a small smile, causing me to laugh.

"Sure."

Suddenly, the ride dropped and began going very fast. I heard Tyler screech behind me, and I was trying my best not to laugh at him.

As the ride quickly hit bump after bump, I felt Tyler violently tapping my shoulder.

"Hand!" He exclaimed, putting his hand out so I could hold it behind me. He tightly held on to me, squeezing my hand whenever there was a sudden drop or turn.