18

Vote and comment :)

•1 year later•

•December 25th•

•Y/n's POV•

I went over to my old house on Christmas Eve, and stayed the night there. On Christmas day, I was awoken to somebody violently shaking my shoulders. I didn't even have to open my eyes to know that it was Tyler. I heard his soft voice repeatedly shout, "It's Christmas! Wake up!"

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and the first thing I saw was Tyler's face hovering over me. I lazily pushed him over, causing him to fall to the floor.

"Hey!" He exclaimed dramatically, and I looked over the side of the bed, watching him stand up from the ground. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the covers, making me stumble onto the cold hardwood floor.

"Alright, I'm up," I said, tiredly standing up.

"Let me change," I told him, and I pushed him out of my room and closed the door.

I put on warm clothes since the temperature was freezing outside, and then walked out of my room and rushed down the stairs. Although I didn't want to get out of bed, I was still extremely excited that it was Christmas.

I quickly ran to the Christmas tree, searching through all of the different gifts to find Tyler's. I eventually found his present, and picked it up and ran over to Tyler, who was sitting on the couch with his head lowered to his phone screen.

"Here!" I smiled, practically shoving it in Tyler's face. He ripped the paper as I took a seat next to him.

I didn't get him anything extremely special. It was just clothing, like skinny jeans and long sleeved shirts. There wasn't much that Tyler wanted, so it was really all I could get him.

He seemed to be happy with it though, because as he pulled out each piece of clothing from the box, he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Just make sure they all fit you," I told him, and then he began to pull the bottom of his shirt up.

"I don't mean now," I laughed, pulling his shirt back down. He smiled, then took my hand and pulled me up off of the couch.

"I have something for you too," he stated while leading me to the front door. He opened the door, the cool air immediately blowing in our faces. Tyler quickly shut the door behind him, and began running to his house. Since he was holding my hand, I tried my best to keep up with him.

He then walked inside of his house, and even though we were only outside for a few seconds, I was still pretty cold. He walked over to his Christmas tree, picking up a card that was lying on the floor. He handed it to me, a big smile playing on his face. He seemed really excited as I opened it, and I wondered what could possibly be in it that had him so exhilarated.

I noticed that there wasn't even an actual Christmas card inside, just a tiny folded piece of blank paper. I pulled it out of the envelope, and unfolded it, noticing how something had been written in Tyler's smallish handwriting.

We're going to Disney, it said, with a small heart written next to it. My eyes immediately widened, and I squealed as I jumped up and down.

"Are you serious Tyler?" I asked, hoping this wasn't some sort of cruel joke he was pulling on me.

"Promise," Tyler responded, a proud smile on his face. Without any notice, I quickly wrapped my arms around his body, hugging him tightly. Tyler stumbled back a bit, but he wrapped his arms around me too.

"Thank you," I mumbled against his chest, slowly pulling away with a big smile.

"No problem buttercup," he giggled, probably because of how excited I was.