bucky x reader: ice skating ⛸

It was the middle of summer, and let's just say It felt like the base was a oven and we where being cooked, I was sitting in my room in front of a fan when I had the best idea.

I ran as fast as I could to find my boyfriend, Bucky, when I found him he was standing in front of the freezer with it open letting the cold air out, I walked up to him and closed the freezer door "hey, why did you do that?" I completely ignored his question and said "I just had the best idea, hurry and go get a light jacket and meet me at my car" then I ran off to my room, I'm pretty sure he thinks the heat has made me lose my mind, I grabbed my light jacket out of my closet and ran down to my car.

I was waiting in the car for Bucky, when he got to my car he asked me where we are going and why did he need a jacket when it was three digit temperatures (a/n if you live in Texas or Arizona you'll know how bad the heat is during the summer) out side and I just said "Wait and see" I said and started the engine, I turned on Spotify on my phone and play this is: Alex Goot and his cover of iris by goo goo dolls played, while me and Bucky singed along.

We finally arrived at the destination, the local ice rink, "you know I've never been ice skating before right?" Bucky asks, I nod and get out of the car and Bucky follows me, once we are inside I head over to the front desk and get a pair of skates for me and Bucky, then we head out to where the rink is. I put on my skates then look over to Bucky and see he all ready has his skates on, I walk over to the ice and step on it, I then turn around and see Bucky is still just standing there, I skate over to him and grab his hand "I don't how to skate" Bucky says,

"Don't worry I can teach you, it's easy" I say and pull him out on the ice. We spent the rest of the day ice skating and when we went back to the base, we cuddled up in front of the TV and watched movie after movie.