So Go Ahead And Chase Her (Steve Rogers/Danny Rand x reader)

You saw it for a while now, the way he looked at her and when he looked at you he saw her, his ex, Sharon Carter. You where sitting in a bar in hells kitchen that your bestfriend ran, "Luke, can I get another one" you said, holding up your empty glass that previously had whisky in it. He poured some more whisky in the glass. Luke is the only one that knows about what's going on between you and Steve, he also knew that tonight you planned to end your relationship with Steve. You also planned to leave the team.

"Y/n, you know we could always use help in The Defenders you're welcome to join if you want" Luke said, you thought about it and agreed to joining The Defenders.

You finished the glass of whisky and paid Luke for it, you then stood up and teleported back to the tower. You looked around your shared bedroom and saw no sign of Steve, you sighed relived that you could pack your things in peace. You pulled your duffle bag out from under the bed and grabbed your clothes and crammed them into the duffle, you then ran into the rest room and grabbed your stuff and crammed that into the duffle. Luckily you didn't have much stuff so you could pack quick.

You zipped up the bag and left it on the bed, you then walked out of the room and down to the gym where you knew Steve would be. You stood in the door way for a moment watching him punch the bag hanging from the ceiling. You sighed and walked up to him, you tapped him on the shoulder.

He stopped what he was doing and turned towards you, when he looked at you you could tell he saw Sharon and not you.

"Steve... we need to talk" you said trying not to cry, but your heart breaking by saying thoughs words. You then put your hand on his arm and teleported up to the roof where you knew you would be alone.

Steve looked around "what did you need to talk about?" He asked, you stared down at the ground not wanting to look at his blue eyes.

"I'm leaving the team... and... we're breaking up" you said, you saw Steve shift taken aback by your words. He thought you were happy.

"Why?" He asked, saddened by what you said.

You sighed and walked to the edge to stare off over upstate New York "you still love her, Steve, and every time you look at me you see her not me." You paused "and it cuts me like a razor"

Steve was silent, he knew you were right. He knew he shouldn't have hurt you the way he did and he should have broken off y'alls relationship when he realized he still loved Sharon. He didn't want to hurt you, but he only caused more damage to you.

"I'm done letting you be my heartbreaker... so go ahead and chase her" you said then jumped off the side of the building, you then teleported into the room and grabbed your duffle and teleported out of there. You teleported back to Luke's bar causing Luke to jump and set down the glass he was cleaning, you sat down your bag next to a bar stool and sat down. You crossed your arms on the counter and put your head on your arms, you finlly let out the tears you had been holding in that entire time.

Luke poured you another glass of whisky and handed it to you, you are like a sister to him and he just wanted to punch Steve in the face for the pain he caused you. You were glad you didn't get rid of your old apartment in hells kitchen, you lived there before you moved into the tower and you just couldn't bare to get rid of the place now you were very glad you didn't.

The good thing about your apartment is know one knows where it is, no one knew where you were from either. Not even Steve or Natasha knew. You grabbed the glass of whisky and downed the burning liquid. Something else they never knew was what happened to your family.

When you were a baby you teleported around the house and your mom was terrified of it, so she left you and your father. Your father was a cop and you looked up to him, you wanted to help people like he did. But when you were seventeen a mafia gang killed him. You had heard rumors of a hero for hire, so you collected all the money you could and went looking for the person.