Back To Hawaii For Christmas | Bucky Barnes | Hawaii Five-O Cross-over

this is part 2 of 'Thanksgiving in Hawaii'! - Caly <3

after Thanksgiving you and Bucky made plans to visit again for Christmas and as the day for you and Bucky to fly out there again came closer and closer until it was finally here. you and Bucky had packed the night before so you both would be ready for the flight the next day. once again y'all would be flying from the air port and not taking the jet for the same reasons as before. when you both got back from Hawaii before the base was already decked out in Christmas cheer save yours and Bucky's room, but there was a tree and decorations for you both to decorate the tree yourselves. which y'all did after y'all took a good long sleep even though you both wouldn't be here on Christmas it was still nice to have it.

when y'all woke up the next morning it was all a big rush to get ready as y'all didn't really account for the snow outside or not being able to find a taxi, but since you both couldn't get a taxi Natasha drove you both to the air port. after that whole fiasco you thanked Nat and said bye to her then y'all headed into the airport to get to the plane. you both got there just in the nick of time as the lady was about to close the door to the plane. But luckily this time you and Bucky got seats where no one would bother you or so you thought. Then a elderly lady sat down in the seat next to the isle as y'all had a window seat and poor Bucky was stuck in-between you and the elderly lady that smelled like mothballs.

Then she started talking to y'all and at this point you and Bucky were just tired, But that was the least of it, mid flight the lady fell asleep and her head fell over on Bucky's shoulder. Bucky was getting really uncomfortable so you asked one of the flight attendants if she could help, she happily agreed and she came over with a pillow for the Lady she gently woke her and kindly told her she could lean her seat back some and use a pillow that they have for the guest's. you were very grateful that the flight attendant was able to help with the problem and that the rest of the flight was pretty calm and peaceful.

When the plane landed and you both grabbed your luggage from baggage claim and headed to the doors of the air port. This time you and Bucky would be taking a cab for the air port to the house as Steve, Kono, Danny and Chin Ho were busy with a case and you really didn't want to bother them with that so getting a taxi it was, that or walking if there was no taxi's available. Luckily thought the latter would not happen as y'all managed to get a taxi. After telling the driver the directions and leaving the air port parking lot you showed Bucky some of the places along the way where you used to surf.

"but I still kind of don't know what surfing is" Bucky said Looking out the car window as Y'all went passed the beach. "even though you sort of described it to me"

"yeah and you know what?" you said looking at Bucky with a cocked eyebrow. He gave you his signature 'do I want to know' face as he waited for you to continue. "I am going to be teaching you how to surf this trip" you had so much confidence in your voice it was almost amusing to Bucky. If he wasn't scared.

***

When you both arrived at the house and paid the taxi driver you headed up to the door, Steve said that the spare key was above the porch light, and well, that happened to be pretty high up. When Bucky finally got over there with the luggage he grabbed one of the porch chairs and stood on it to get the key, after he managed to get it down and he handed you the key, you unlocked the door and headed inside with you luggage bag while Bucky brought his in himself. The house was at least decorated for Christmas and the trees lights were turned on along with the tree being decorated.

After you and Bucky took the bags to the room you and him would be staying in you went down to the shed to look and see if your old surf boards were still in there and sure enough the were. You pulled them out and got them ready to be used, cause you'd be damned if Bucky didn't at least try to surf. Bucky watched you pull out the surf boards from the bedroom window, then he looked down at the velvet box in his hand. With a sigh he stashed it in the nightstand drawer where you wouldn't find it and he headed outside to see what you were working on.