dentist (avengers x teen!reader)

You sat in your room late at night watching supernatural, the previous episode just went off and now it was a new episode *watch video* your eyes went wide as the dentist killed his patient. The worst part was you had a dentist appointment the next day. You said NOPE a million times and went to collect somethings so you could hide. After you collected enough food and blankets for a army you went to find I hiding spot, where no one would find you.

The next day

"Has anyone seen Y/n?" Tony asked walking into the main room. Everyone looked at each other and shook there heads.

"well she's not in her room so we better start looking cause her detist appointment is in... 1 hour" Tony said checking his watch, everyone got up and started looking everywhere for you. Clint crawled around ing the vents looking, Thor and Steve picked up every peice of furnature and looked under it, Nat and Wanda looked in every hiding spot they knew of in the base, while Tony called all of your friends looking for you.

-with you-

"thanks for letting me hide here Wade, just promise me if Tony calls you'll tell him you never saw me?" you told your second best friend Wade while you sat down on the sofa with a soda.

"no problemo Y/n, i've got your back all the way" Wade said taking a sip from his own soda "i hate that Caly -or as most people know her as the author of this book- is making me only drink soda she's no fun"

then a girl with dark brown hair came out of nowhere "shut it Wade, i'm gonna keep this one as innocent as possible"

"then leave me out of it!" Wade said

"well were else can the reader hide!" Caly said crossing her arms and plopping down on the sofa in-between you and Wade. "i'm not leaving you here without adult supervision, so suck it your stuck with me Wade"

Wade huffed and crossed his arms like a little kid that didn't get what he wanted, you chuckled at them they were the two weirdest people you had ever met but they were pretty cool once you get pass the weird.

"you know the readers wont find this funny right?"

"yes i now that Wade, but i find it funny so ha"

then the phone started ringing, everyone went quiet. Caly looked from Wade to the phone, Caly jumped at the phone to get it before Wade could. but then Wade grabbed Caly's foot and pulled her back. then it was a good two minutes of Wade and Caly struggling, but it wasn't a intince battle struggle, but more of two puppys fighting over a toy. you grabbed random object and smashed the phone, Caly and Wade stopped struggling and got up off the floor.

"we never speck of this again" Caly said casuly as she sat down on the sofa again.

you sat down on the sofa next to Caly and Wade sat down on the other side of her, then y'all contiued to watch the tv like nothing happened. not to long after there was a knock on the door, Caly signaled for you to hide not knowing who was there. you went and hid while Caly and Wade got the door, they opened it and Peter was there.

"Mr' Stark asked me to come by and look for Y/n or she'll be late for her dentist appontment" Peter stated peiring into the appartment looking for any sign of you.

"she's not here" Caly said

"yes she is you big dumbie, she's hiding over there" Wade said pointing to the kitchen, Caly sent a glare worth a thousand suns twards Wade.

you tryed to run, but peter webbed you before you had the chance to even get to the window.

"damn it, Wade!, you are so dead!" You yelled as you fell over, Peter came into the apartment and picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.

"welp thats done, thanks Wade" Peter said as he walked out.

Caly slapped Wade behind the head "would you quit Gibbs slaping me!?" Wade said, rubbing the back of his head.

"shut it you big dumbie" Caly said then slammed the door.

-once Peter got you back to the tower-

"pete don't do this please, just let me go and tell Tony you never found me please"

"sorry Y/n no can do, i've already told Mr' Stark" Peter said as he carried you into the elavator, you grumbled something under your breath as you heard the elavator ding and Peter started walking again.

when y'all reached the main room Peter plopped you down on the couch, an then you were met with the conserned looks of the hole team.

"hi, whats up?" you said sheepishly, Steve sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"why did you run?" Tony asked "you were perfectly fine with it yesterday"

you were quiet for a moment "Supernatural"

as soon as you said that Nat knew why considering she watchs that show to. "come on Y/n, someone help me un-web her"

After Peter helped Nat un-web you, she took you to the dentist and helped you debunk the thought of your dentist killing you.

hey all i hope you enjoyed this and the fact that i made an apperice in this one, in all honesty this was just a crack fic. i'm thinking of making a book called 'The aventures of Caly and Wade' and it just being abunch of crack fics of me and Wade doing stupid crap that i find funny, anyway - Caly out!