- three -

" Nash I'm back ! " I yell as I walk through the door 

" Hey, babe, " he said as he walked up and kissed me, " you're back early "

" yea... " I decided not to tell him yet, he really doesn't like me drinking especially around Jc and Kian. But I'm a grown adult, and he can't tell me what to do, and he doesn't but I can just tell it bothers him. 

" I'm gonna go shower, I might go back out later " I said walking towards his bathroom

After my shower I just threw on some random clothes before I actually gets dressed, I don't know when I'm going to actually tell him, hopefully before I leave.. So Nash and I just chilled for a little bit, and it's time for me to get ready. I put on a really over-sized old band shirt, and it was like a dress it ended a little over mid-thigh, and it was high neck-ish and there's a triangle cut at the neck, I put on my black chuck taylors, and i did half up half down and braided two little braids on the top half and put it in a bun. 

" Woah " Nash said as he walked into the bedroom, " where did you say you were going ?"

" Um.. a party "

" With ?" I just looked up at him with a guilty look

" Kian and Jc " he said pissed off look on his face

" yea.. you can come"

"no no, wouldn't want to interrupt anything" he said walking out to his balcony 

" Nash-" I said following him " Nash come on, don't be like that we're just gonna go and hang out " 

" yes I'am perfectly aware of you just 'hanging' out with them, because that's all you ever do" he said mad as hell now, I would've accused him of being jealous, but that would've upset him more.

" Do you just not trust me ? " I said getting kinda offended and made sure to sound like that. He just turned around and looked at me, with his hands still on the railing. 

" wow " 

" It's not that I don't trust you,  but it's them I don't trust" he said trying to justify himself 

" Oh my- Jc and I are FRIENDS !" I raised my voice a little actually getting mad 

" Kian " he said raising his eyebrows, I didn't say anything. Kian and I dated before Nash and I did, Kian and I were together for a little over a year, we were head-over-heels in love and yes, I lost my virginity to him, do I regret it ? No because I loved him. 

" You are so fucking ridiculous, that is the dumbest bull shit I've ever heard, Kian and I hang out all the damn time if I still had feelings for him I wouldn't be with you. Gawd I'm so sick of this !" 

" Then leave. " he said, breaking my heart instantly. I was silent at first, he put on a serious front, but I could tell by just looking in his eyes he regretted saying that. 

"Fine. " I said still just standing there like a dumbass, he brushed past me and walked to his room slamming the door behind him. I just left and headed to Kian and Jc's and decided to drink till I forget about all this. 

XX