| thirty-two |

Jc and I sat on his couch laughing and talking just like before our argument, but the whole time I couldn't help but think about my feeling for him and how I they keep growing stronger every second I'm around him. Ugh I wish I could tell what HE'S thinking. 

                    Jc's pov

I was so shocked when Violet walked in on me having another girl in my bed, but I'm glad she did because now we're back to normal.. kinda. I feel that there is some un-spoken tension between us, and I think we both know what it is but are to scared to admit it. I really started to develop feelings for and that was a big part of why I was so mad at her about the whole Nash thing. After she finally told me that they didn't have sex I felt terrible for having a one night stand, but now that I'm thinking about it I didn't really expect that reaction from her. If anything I thought she would be more mad or uncomfortable but she was sobbing her eyes out and she looked heartbroken.. I think. 

" Why were you so upset when you saw that girl in my bed ?" I blurted out

" I was just- in shock I guess I don't know" she said laughing lightly trying to brush it off

" I know, it's just.. you seemed really upset" 

" Jc look I wasn't expecting that, that's all. We're friends.." the last part kind of.. I don't know.. hurt my feelings maybe ? I obviously knew we were friend and it wasn't like I was asking her out. I shook my head in response, messaged received.

Ik this was hella short, but the next chapter is gonna be juicy and will have your emotions going crazy !

XX