[ sixty~one ]

"We can order a pizza?"

I shook my head no.

"We can order Taco Bell?"

I shook my head no again. 

It's been about two weeks since we got that first text from Zander and we've gotten about 85 more and they've been getting increasingly worse. I can't even leave my house, well Jc's house, because I'm so scared and nervous that he might actually try and do something.
For the past 20 minutes Jc has been trying to decide what takeout to order, because I don't want to go out and get something, and I know he's getting more and more worried about me.

"I can go out and get somethi-" Jc started to suggest

"No!" I said urgently, but seeing the shocked look on his face made me rethink my tone, but I couldn't help it, I'm scared for both of us, "I'm sorry" I said lowering my demeanor.
He walked over from his place beside the island, over to me on the couch.

"Babe, it's been two weeks-"

"Exactly!" I exclaimed accidentally cutting him off again

"Lemme finish, it's been two weeks getting these texts, maybe if he wanted to do something he would've already done it" he said softly 

"Or maybe he's building up and waiting for us to leave" 

"Rosy, do you hear yourself? All I'm saying is, think about it"

"I know, and I'm sorry, I sound crazy, but I'm so anxious and scared that he-" I was cut off by my voice cracking and I could feel tears welling up in my eyes

"Hey, shh" he said wiping a tear off with his thumb and then pulling me into his chest, "I know you're worried, I am too believe me, but this is taking over your life and I think getting some fresh air will do you some good" 

"I'll think about it, promise" 

-Next Night- 

I've been tossing this thought around in my head all day, and I've decided that I should go out and do something, mainly because I don't want this to take over my life anymore than it already has. I walked into Jc's room and saw him laying down on his laptop, when he saw me walk in he sat his laptop beside him and waited for my response. 

"Get dressed" I told him, watching his face light up with excitement 

"Yay!- Only if you're 100% sure"

"Yes, I'm sure" I said playfully rolling my eyes

"Great! You won't regret it" he said smiling ear to ear, and kissed my cheek before he went to his closet to probably pick out an outfit

Violet's outfit

Violet's outfit

"Are you ready yet?" I heard Jc call from downstairs 

"Coming" I called back down, and I stood in front of the mirror and gave myself one more pep talk before going downstairs

Jc and I walked out and got in the Uber, and I was still having such bad anxiety and I knew Jc could tell. He put his hand on my thigh and it was a very comforting gesture and it made me feel a little better. What felt like a 2 second car ride we pulled up to the club and Jc and I stepped out of the car and walked up to the entrance.

"So where do you want to start?" Jc asked me as we stepped inside

"Uh let's just go get a drink" after I said that he took my hand in his and started walking towards the bar. As we were walking through the crowd full of women, men, most of them half dressed, but I still appreciated the atmosphere. Everyone was dancing, drinking, smiling, and overall just having a good time, seeing this brought a grin to my face. My eyes were still scanning the dance floor and everyone's sweaty faces, most of them unfamiliar, until my eyes make contact with one specific face I was all to familiar with. My smile instantly fell when I saw Zander, and I blinked once, and when I opened my eyes he was gone. I guessed I had stopped because Jc turned towards me and asked me if I was okay.

"Yeah.." I looked to where, I thought, he was standing, "Yeah. Let's get some drinks"

About six shots later I had already forgot about Zander and started to have fun, and not to soon after that Jc led me to the floor shared with the other hype people. Jc and I started dancing the same as the people around us, and half way through me enjoying my boyfriend's and I's time letting loose I keep seeing Zander's face in the crowd. I couldn't tell if he was there because I kept seeing him on different sides of the club in the span on two seconds. 

"Babe, hey, are you okay?" I heard Jc say in my ear, he probably noticed my expression and body language change

"Yeah.. I'm just gonna go outside for a sec" I said and walked past him, and I felt I did need some fresh air, but it probably wasn't the smartest thing to go by mself

When I walked out of the door I felt the cool air hit my face and I could feel myself start to breathe and my head clear up a bit. I closed my eyes, folded my hands, set them on the top of my head, and started breathing properly and walking down the sidewalk. I was only walking for maybe a minute when I felt a rough hand go over my mouth and around my waist tightly. 

XX