- four -

I drove fast as hell over you their house, I can't believe Nash treated me like that, we are on officially on a break, I think, I don't know, and I don't care. 

" damn Rell " Kian said as I walk in 

I mumble 'thanks' and sit on the couch and put my face in my lap. 

" what's wrong ?" he asked still standing in the kitchen 

I lift my head up and covered it with my hands " Nash and I, are on a break or broken up, I actually don't know but we fought"  he walked over and pulled me to my feet, he brushed a piece of hair out of my face, and just stared into my eyes 

" what was the fight about " he asked taking a step back 

" he was worried about- " I was cut off by Jc coming in and telling us we're leaving, so we all got in the car, Kian driving, Bobby in the passengers seat, and Jc and I in the back. About five minutes into the drive I was looking out the window and Jc laid his head on my shoulder and looked up at me. 

" what's wrong Rosy ?" he asked being able to tell I was upset 

" Nash and I got in a really big fight and I think we broke up.." I said not taking my eyes from the window.

"well, he'll get over it, just try and have fun tonight" he said taking my hand in his 

" I love you" I said feeling better 

" I know " he said smiling. Anyway so we pull up to a lit club that we go to frequently, and we all get out and stand in the short line. As we're standing there Kian comes up next to me and snakes his arm around my waist.

" Are you feeling better" he asked looking up towards the entrance

" yea, actually I am" after standing in line for a little bit we get in and go to the table we usually got to. I see Taylor and Cameron a few tables away from us, and I go over to them. As I head over there they notice me immediately, and I can see Taylor mouth 'oh shit' to himself and Cameron's mouth just kinda dropped. 

" you look cute girl ! " Cameron said in the most ridiculous and girliest voice ever, I just laughed.

Taylor leaned in towards me so I could hear him and he just said, " You look good" he said very casually

" Who are you here with ? " Cam asked 

" Kian, Jc, and Bobby" I could tell Taylor was kind of irritated when I said that, so he just turned and talked to the other people around them. 

" Okay well I'm gonna go get drunk as fuck " I told Cameron 

" I'll come find you later" he yelled at me over the music, and I headed back to the guys. 

" who wants to go get wasted with me ?" I asked them all as I pick up and take a shot that was sitting on the table, they all just raised their hands

" after you ma' lady " Kian gestured towards the bar, I start pushing through the crowd dancing, and turning as I go with Kian right behind me, then Bobby, then Jc. We get to the bar and we all sit in that order and just do shots, drinks , and get hammered, all of us can handle our drinks very well btw. So we all eventually make our way to the dance floor, and we're all just doin our own things, until Kian and I start to dance, together, I don't want to say grinding, but.. just together. I could see Taylor and Cameron also, but they were dancing with some other girls, but then it happened Kian and I ended up making our way towards the outer edge of the group of people dancing. I'm not sure what exactly compelled us to do this, but Kian pushed me up against the wall and put his hand on the side of my neck and his thumb on my cheek I brought my hand up and hung it on his forarm, I bit my lip as his body was pressed up against mine.

" so what was Nash worried about ?" he said with a smile and not taking his eyes off mine

".. this" and as I said that I finally just kissed him, I couldn't handle the sexual tension between us as we were standing there, and kissing him felt so good. After a while of us making out thank god Bobby came up and stopped us or I feel like we would've gone back to his place with it. But Bobby came up from behind Kian yelling Kian's name and he pulled Kian away, and when he saw it was me he was kissing his eyes got wide, and his jaw dropped. 

" wai- wha- um I'm sorry " he said not actually apologizing but saying it in more of a question, he tilted his head and gave Kian a death glare. As we were all standing there awkwardly Jc ran up to all of us frantic

" Violet, it's Taylor " and as he says that I look past him and see that every one made a circle around some guys fighting, and of course it was Taylor and some rando. I ran through everyone and saw Taylor beating the shit outta some guy,Cam was in the bathroom so I had to stop him.

 " Taylor ! Taylor ! " I yelled as I pushed him off the guy, he had a slight bloody nose but that guy look unconcious. He stood straight up, panting, and looking so mad then he said to me- 

" Just go back over to Kian " he said bumping me as he walked off, I stood there shocked and I turned around to Bobby, Kian, and Jc all standing there. I just ran past them and tried to catch Taylor outside, he walked out and turned a corner.

"Taylor ! Taylor wait !" I yelled as I followed him he suddenly stopped and I ran into him

" what !? " he finally said pissed off 

" I'm- i'm sorry " I said not really knowing what to say 

" How could you, aren't you with Nash anyway !?"

" we had a fight- " he cut me off 

" so that's the green light to go make out with your ex !? "

" No ! of course not, Nash and I are on a break, and Kian was just there "

" and that's where you're wrong Violet ! I promise Kian wasn't the only one fucking there" he said leaning towards me and basically whispering the last part, I knew he was talking about himself.

" look I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.. " 

"yea" he said lower than a whisper he broke eye contact and looked at sidewalk "are you gonna tell Nash or shall I.." he asked calmly 

" it's fine, I'll handle it.." he said another really low 'okay' and then walked off, I find our car and text Jc that I'm ready to go, we had a very silent, awkward car ride.

XX