| thirty-three |

It's been a few weeks since Jc and I made up and everything was pretty much back to normal, except one thing. Jc started hanging out with, and 'talking' I think, to Lea Marie Johnson. He wasn't hanging out with her more than me so I'm not mad about that, but of course I can't help but be a little jealous of the thought of him dating someone beside me. I know that I shut him down and basically rejected him, but I'm protecting our friendship ! 

Anyway this morning I woke up with a really weirs feeling like something or something in life has just shifted. I hopped in the shower hoping this feeling would go away, it didn't I just tried to ignore it, after my shower I got dressed in a black body suite with the sides kind of see through with some light wash skinny jeans and my Adidas. I did regular makeup and regular hair, and after I went to Starbucks I went to Kian and Jc's.

" Hey guys !" I said walking into the living room to see Kian, Bobby, and Corey but no Jc, " Is Jc here ?" I asked because he's usually here by this time

" He went to pick up Lea" Kian said rolling his eyes 

" Doesn't she still hate you for getting that acting role over her like a year ago ?" Corey asked with a chuckle 

" Oh my god- I forgot about that" I said remembering what had happened and hoping she didn't still resent me for it, only for Jc's sake

" Wait what happened ?" Bobby asked 

" Around last year her and Violet went in to audition for the same role-" 

" And you got it" Corey said finishing Kian's sentence

" But this psycho literally starting threatening Violet for months after" Kian said, you could tell he really wasn't a fan of her, but if her and Jc do date he'll pretend to like her for Jc.

" Ugh and he's bringing her here ?" Bobby said tilting his head back, already not feelin this chick. Before any of us could continue the conversation Jc came back with Lea.. yay. They both walked in the area we were all in with their fingers interlocked.. just the sight of that made me want barf.

" So guys, I guess I'll tell y'all first" my heart was beating faster,faster with every word he was saying, " We are officially.. official" he said with a smile, a rather fake smile if you ask me, but she was squealing and jumping up and down. My stomach literally dropped and I thought I was going to actually be sick, I looked in his eyes and he looked..sorry, but if anything I should be the one who's sorry. 

" Wow, um congrats" I said trying put on a smile and not expose how I really feel about them. All the guys fake congratulated them and then we stood there in awkward silence, until Bobby saved my life,

" So.. I guess we'll leave you two to it. Violet do you wanna go get something to eat ?" he asked me 

" Uh yes I would" I said smiling and mouthing a 'thank you', " Kian would you like to join us ?" I asked him noticing that he also wanted to get out of there, he agreed and we walked out. I felt bad about leaving Corey in there but thankfully he came out a few seconds after we walked out.

" What the hell !?" he asled trying to be mad at us for ditching him, but we couldn't help but laugh

                    Jc's pov 

I started talking to Lea after Violet basically rejected me, I didn't really like Lea but I knew she like me so I though I could get my mind off Violet. I decided to make her my actual 'girlfriend' hoping that it might make the process of moving on go a little faster, it didn't. It had the opposite reaction because all I could do when I was with Lea was compare her to Violet and it made me want Violet even more. I know what I'm doing to Lea isn't fair, but in my defense she was not a very good person herself and she's done a lot of crazy shit in the past like threatening Violet and I'm pretty sure she still doesn't like her. That's another thing Violet is an amazing actress especially compared to Lea, she's also a great friend, a great singer, and a great kisser ;) 

When I told them I could automatically tell they weren't thrilled, they could've hid it a little better though. I tried to avoid eye contact with Violet, I didn't of course, and when I looked in her eyes I felt my heart drop and just seeing that look in her eyes made me want to crawl under a rock. It also made me want to kiss her and tell her I only lover her and I only want to be with her. I wanted it to be me who brightened her mood, and I am still her best friend and I never want her to feel that especially if i t's because of something I did. After Corey,Bobby,Violet, and Kian left Lea and I just sat on the couch on our phones, she tried flirting with me a few times but I felt so bad about what I was doing to Violet, but she's the one who said she doesn't want to be with me ! If Violet was here I would definitely be laughing, I would definitely be joyful, and I would definitely be mesmerized by her beauty and- my thoughts were cut off by Lea. 

" Hello ? Earth to Jc !?" she said waving her hands in front of my face

" Sorry, sorry what ?" 

" I asked you a question" 

" Sorry I just.. zoned out" I said making an excuse 

" Were you thinking about that thing" she said making an overly- exaggerated and overly- unattractive face

" That 'thing' happens to be my best friend" I told her, she got a little mad from me defending Violet, " And no I wasn't just got a lot on my mind.." I said 

" Yea and that would be that thing" she said again rolling her eyes

" Okay she has a name" I said sternly, " And I don't like her" I said trying to convince her so she would stop talking about it 

" Good" she said all bratty-like 

" What's your problem with her anyways ?" I asked bluntly, "She never did anything to you" 

" She's just.. ugh I just can't stand her" 

" Because she got a part in a movie a million years" I said under my breath

" I should've got it ! She probably just slept with the director !"

" Violet is not that kind of person !" I said getting madder 

" Fine, fine okay I don't even care" she said getting back on her phone 

" Whatever" 'this relationship is so fun' I thought to myself

XX