| thirty-one |

Jc's pov

The second I noticed the hickey on her neck everything clicked in my mind, and honestly it broke my heart. I couldn't show that though because then she might find out I how I truly feel about her so I covered it up, with anger. Honestly it got out of hand, I did not mean to come off that aggressive and to get that loud, realization struck when she took a step back from me and I could see in her eyes that she was scared of me. Fear is last thing I would ever want her feeling towards me, but it was either keep yelling or show how I really feel so I just told her to leave. I couldn't look at her any longer without wanting to cry or punch the wall, can you blame me though ? I mean I was in a hospital and instead of being there by my side she was having sex with another guy, and let's not even bring up the fact that when I got in the accident because I was coming to apologize and talk to her. I was also going to confess my feelings for her, yes I like Violet, I don't know when I started to develop these kind of feeling, it just happened I guess. Not saying that it was her fault, but damn can you give a guy a little recognition, of course she didn't know I was coming to tell her that, she also doesn't know that I would do it a hundred more times. Anyway, after I told her to leave I saw Kian go out a few minutes after her, I then knew that he heard the whole argument. When he came back in he was wet from the rain and looking extremely pissed off.. at me and before I knew it I was on the ground holding my stinging cheek. He punched me, ME !? I am not the bad guy here, I didn't hook up with my ex while she was in the hospital.

" What the fuck Kian !?" I said getting up from the ground 

" No ! What the fuck Jc !?" I knew he was referring to the argument with Violet I just had 

" Did you not hear what she did !?" 

" Oh my god you're so stupid she didn't-" he stopped himself, he knew something 

" What ?" 

" Nothing.. just.." he said quieter looking at the ground, " I don't care what she did, you talk to her like that" he said then walked off, I knew he knew something I didn't I just don't get why he wouldn't tell me.  

Violet's pov - present time

I've came to the conclusion that there is a really good possibility that I have feelings for my best friend, but I am not going to act on it in any way. Maybe. I'm not sure what to do honestly because in every movie the girl never admits her feelings only to find out that the guy she is in love with has the same feelings towards her. I spent my whole day tossing around the idea whether to tell Jc or not, and I finally made a decision.

It's only been a day since the fight and I haven't talked to Jc at all, I've talked to Kian a little bit, and I also haven't talked to Nash at all. I only talked to Trevor and Ricky about it, Trevor told me to do what makes me happy and Ricky told me to follow my heart, they're are some of the only people I can trust for relationship advice. Anyways, before I chickened out I got in my car and headed over to Jc's. I showered earlier this morning and I was wearing an aesthetic rose crop top hoodie with ripped black skinny jeans, it would rain on and off throughout the day. It was about noon and the sky was grey and cloudy. The whole drive over there I was honestly getting more and more excited to finally confess my feelings, that I had confirmed the day before, to Jc. I was going to tell him exactly how I feel and I could hope he feels the same way, but what if he does ? What's gonna happen ? Are  we gonna date ? I'm getting ahead of myself there's a chance he doesn't even feel that way about me, I don't know if I want him to because honestly I think I would rather have him as a friend then date him for a while then never talk again. Before I knew it I was pulling into his driveway, I hesitantly walked through the front door but it looked like none of them were home.