- seven -

The next morning I woke up exactly how I wanted too, in Nash's arms and our dog Shelby in between our legs on top of the covers. It unfortunately had to end, I always get up before Nash so I slid out of the bed trying not to wake him and made my way out into the kitchen with Shelby following closely behind me. I refilled her food bowl and I made myself two waffles and ate them while Shelby ate her breakfast, and when we both finish I go and wake Nash up so he can shower and we can leave. I showered last night so I just had to get dressed, do my hair, and put on makeup. For my outfit I wore a black crop top with an olive green Addidas jacket, black skinnies, and grey Addidas and just pulled my hair into a teased high ponytail, and my makeup I just use eyeliner, curl my eyelashes, and mascara. Nash got ready fairly quickly and we headed to Starbucks, but Nash actually had some work errands he had to run so I couldn't hang out with him today, so after he told me that I dropped back at his house and went to Jc's. As soon as I walked through the front door I regretted it because of course my luck Kian was laying on the couch on his phone, and he looked up and saw me then sat up.

"Hey" he simply greeted me

"Hey, uh is Jc here ?" I asked him

"No, but he'll be back soon "  he said looking up into my eye's 

"Oh maybe I should just go.. " I said trailing off and heading for the door

"No- Violet wait " Kian said getting up from the couch and lightly grabbing my arm, " Please can we just forget about it, and move on, and stop being so awkward around each other ?" he said pleadingly . I was so happy he said that, after a second of just standing there I hugged him.

"Thank God you said that " I mumbled into his shoulder, then Jc came in and he was definitely taken back by it

"Woah, so guessing you two are good now ? " he said setting some bags down

"Yea" Kian said with a smile, as he pulled away from the hug

"Violet wanna head up to my room ?" Jc asked walking up the stairs 

"Coming, coming.." I said following him. He just plopped down on his bed and I did the same, but he was acting weird as soon as I laid down next to him he sat up on the edge of the bed, and every time I would try and start a conversation he would just respond with 'yea' or 'okay' and he would not make eye contact with me.

"Jc what the fuck is wrong with you !" I yelled being fed up with it

"nothing.." he said STILL not making eye contact 

"I know when you're lying" I said trying to make him look at me, " fine then I'll leave" I said getting off his bed

"Violet wait ! " I stopped and turned towards him, " there's something I need to tell you.."

Oooooo a cliff hangar...

XX