[ fifty-four ]

I was trying everything to talk to Jc, but he was completely avoiding me. I tried texting him, he just leaves me on read, I try calling him he just lets it ring, I try face timing him he declines it, and every time I go over to their house he's never there. I'm not sure what to do because it seems like he really hates me and on top of him hating me he thinks I cheated, even though we had already broken up, still he thinks Nash and I are doing something together again. It's been four days and we haven't talked at all, he hasn't been tweeting on Twitter, posting on Instagram or Snapchat and his fans are starting to get suspicious. I've texted him about twice today and I was sitting on my couch and, honestly I was watching my phone to see if he was gonna text back, I know that sounds desperate but I'm in love with this boy and I already miss him so much. But much to my dismay, he sent me a text ! 

Jc: can you come over ?

Me: sure

Me: when ?

Jc: now if you can

Me: omw (A/N on my way)

Oh my gosh he wants to talk, finally.  I quickly got dressed, but as I was heading towards my door I got a call from Bobby.

Me: Hello ?

Bobby: Hey, um I need to tell you something 

Me: I'm actually on my way to Jc's so can it wait ?

Bobby: He's probably gonna tell you the same thing I am

Me: Okay.. what happened 

Bobby: Okay.. remember that one day like a month ago when I was filming a vlog (chapter 14)

Me: Sure..

Bobby: I just posted it last night because my Youtube was fucking up..

Me: and..

Bobby: Well I guess I got you and Jc on camera walking out of his bedroom together..

Me: aaannnddd...!

Bobby: And now all the fans think that you two are dating or hooking up or-

Me: Bobby are you fucking kidding me !?

Bobby: I'm sorry, I didn't realize it when I was editing

Me: Ugh ! 

Bobby: I'm really sorry

Me: it's fine.. I'm not mad, I mean, they were gonna find out eventually 

Bobby: Yea I guess..

Me: Okay, I'm gonna go to Jc's and we'll figure this out

Bobby: Okay

Me: I'll tell you how it goes

Bobby: Alright, talk to you then 

Me: Bye

Oh shit, oh shit this is not gonna be good..