An Everlasting Light...

POV: Hermione Granger. Hogwarts... Play the song lovers... 😍😏

I can't breathe...

My heart is literally breaking into a million pieces of unconditional devastation.

My stomach feels as if I'm going to be sick, from my inner distraught of seeing my only crush Ronald Weasley, snogging that bimbo doxy piece of repulsiveness of a walking sexual transmitted disease, Lavender Brown.

Why couldn't he see me? Why wasn't I ever enough for him? Would any man ever fall for the likes of me? Why can't I find someone to cherish me... for me?

I ran down the corridor gasping through my faucets of dilute streaming down my face. I ran past the Room Of Requirement falling onto my knees crying of hysteria. My hands in my face, my lungs beginning to hurt from my deep breaths, and eyes feeling the torment of my pain.

I laid on the ground on my side. Wrapping my arms around my stomach trying to keep my body from falling apart from the inside out. I felt as if my soul were about to burst out of me because of the hurt... not being able to live within my body any longer. I closed my eyes wanting to disapparate to my home in London. 

Miles away from here...

Then I heard an unwanted, unexpected, all so irritatingly ominously familiar voice speaking to me and hovering above my anguished body...

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you, Granger?" Draco Malfoy's words spewed to me. I wasn't having any of his games tonight. I took my anger out on him, quickly pulling myself up to stand before him ready to defend my reasons.

"It's none of your bloody business you nosy bastard!" I screamed in fury, but honestly feeling some remorse, because Draco hadn't honestly done anything to me except call me horridly prejudice names. He hadn't in a while though I had to admit.

Draco Malfoy glared at me in hatred. I returned the favor folding my arms across my chest. He then began his banter of torture, making me immediately regret  what I just recently thought...

"Are you falling apart because of that Weasel and the purple floozy are practically fucking each other down the corridor?" He sinisterly mocked my pain making me welp in despair.

"Yes it just so happens to be that reason MALFOY!" I high pitched squealed in broken grief.

He began to get a seductive contemplative look in his aquatic sea worthy bluest of blue eyes... what the hell, Hermione why are you referring to his eyes this way?

Malfoy started walking closer, closer, and closer to me. Licking his arrogant plumped brims of wanting course. He had a look of devilish intentions...

His piercingly bright eyes full of hatred and lustrous glaring. Never taking his examinations of daring to succeed in his ventures with me, off of my gazes...

He was swaggering towards me. Being so near my body, walking me backwards into the stone wall causing my heart to leap. I bumped my back rather firmly against it with worry running rampant in my mind.

Malfoy raised his left hand stationing it strongly against the wall, next to my right shoulder feeling him inches away from touching my body...

A dirty little smirk grew across his structured face belonging to a God, as he followed suit positioning his right hand by my other shoulder. Entrapping me in his trans, physically and emotionally... feeling like a prey being caught in his predatorial web of sexual desires.