Forever You...

POV: Hermione. Play the song lovers...😘

I awoke in my most beloved and unforgettable favorite place in the world...

Protectively cloaked in My Draco's loving arms.

He was comfortably planted on his side and spooning me from behind, in his massively Slytherin King-Sized bed. Holding me so tightly against his warm muscular bare chest, with our legs interwoven, and our hands interlocked as one on my growing baby bump. The desperation of his grips this early morning made me almost feel as if he felt, I were going to leave him? As if, he was worried I would leave him? Or even possibly loose each other? I adjusted my body to stretch a bit, instantly feeling his retraction and hearing his sexily deep sleepy moans of not wanting to let me go and pulling my naked body into his nakedness once again. I tenderly smiled with my eyes closed and a breathless sigh escaping my nose and giving him what he needed.

Me.

I was now exactly six months pregnant. My sickness had somewhat subsided, however would creep up on me on occasion just for fun. Ha ha, funny right? I should say not... being pregnant was a blessing disguised by the horrors of what you truly face in this predicament that in the end, will all be worth while.

Harry wrote to me again in his eager necessities. Needing more supplies for everyday survival and to of course discuss more about finding the other Horcruxes and killing the one we had.

Today, was the big day I would be... Or I should say, my Husband and I, would be visiting Harry and Ron. I couldn't sleep a wink, worrying about how they would react to me bringing Draco. I tossed and turned thinking of every outcome and every quarrel that might occur and how I would settle each row. Harry was just going to have to agree to disagree with me for a change and not challenge or question my actions. He had to trust me.

And he'd have to learn to trust Draco.

"'Mmmmione, did you sleep at all love? My forever sexy you..." Draco drowsily and longingly asked me, obviously knowing my restless night, that was in part because of him wanting to make love to me several times during our slumber. He ended his luscious inquiries with a yawn and turning my body over to face him and greet me with a morning kiss.

"I'd say hardly, Draco Malfoy," I enlightened him, feeling my cheeks blushing in recollecting the reels of our lust repeating in my sex memories of this delicious wizard that was my husband.

"I love you... And your Antipodean Opaleye morning breath, Mrs. Draco Malfoy," Draco chuckled his arrogant taunting dragon jokes and trying to kissing me again. I stopped him with my palms on his chest as he hovered above me, and I was about to give him what for! "Oh that's rich! I do not! And You're one to talk, you," He broke through my midsts of a clever riposte in my hopeless supernatural desires for him and forcibly interrupted my comeback insults smiling into my kisses. And putting an end to our sardonic repartee.

Draco slightly sat up with his elbows and forearms nestled beside me, glaring his rebellious silvered eyes onto mine and giving me his hungry hypnotizing gazes knowing what he wished of me. He whispered his thoughts against my lips, "Can I have you again, Mrs. Malfoy?" Ending in a deviant surreal smirk and taking in my every essence. Draco buried his face into my neck and moaning is burning ecstasies as I felt his sense of touch, traveling his left hand down the sides of my right thigh and lifting my leg up by the back of my knee to lowering hisself onto me, but being careful not to lay on my expectant stomach.

"Draco... we have to get going. He's waiting for me," I exasperatedly drawled, feeling flushed and passionately provoked by his every move making me forget, wait what was I supposed do to today? As my husband licked the center of my throat, tingling my every crevice, and forgetting the world giving into his sorcery...