Bitch Lessons With Mrs. Malfoy......

POV: Hermione. Play the song lovers!! 😍😍😏😏😘😘😜😜

I awoke in Draco's massive black as coffee, king sized bed... feeling achingly sore and practically beaten up from our long night of passions.

Draco was positively ravenous...

And I loved and savored every moment.

I smiled with my eyes closed... as I felt Draco pulling me into his dressed clothed body.

I turned to face him opening my eyes, realizing he had gotten up before me.

"Why didn't you wake me Draco? I would've gotten up with you." I sleepily drawled and smiled as he laid on top of my body moaning in seductive growls.

"Mmmm, I want you baby." He whispered burying his kisses into my neck. Then lifting his head to answer me, putting our rendezvous on hold.

"I thought I let you sleep in. You used up a lot of energy last night, my darling." Draco devilishly smirked reminiscing about what he did to me for hours on end...

"Well that it is very true, Draco..." I suggestively lingered and smirked, felling my cheeks rouging by themselves...

Draco slightly relaxed his sinister desires for me to explain our day ahead.

"Mum is downstairs waiting for you to start your lessons after breakfast. Alfred made your favorite."

"Draco, that's wonderful, but I need a change of clothes. All I have is my muggle clothing..." I told him feeling uncomfortable.

He kissably grinned revealing his next strategy of keeping me safe.

"We've got that covered. Mum's elf seamstress has been working all night creating an entire new wardrobe for you and your double life, not being too far fetched if I do say so, you've always been my Sex Slave..." Draco teased me making my heart skip with his seductive words and tingling kisses.

He came up to hear my reply, "Draco, The elf has been working all night?! Oh I must thank her!" I sat up as Draco's hunter green comforter dropped off my naked body.

"You what? Hermione... you don't have to thank her. It's her job." Draco looked at me confused. I began to get on my soapbox explaining how house elves are living beings and deserve our respect! Draco gave into me... "Alright, alright, darling. Later." He shook his head from side to side smiling at me with an annoyed sigh.

"Come on, love. Your clothes are in my closet. We've already picked out your outfit today. And mum supplied you with some of her makeup.. You'll see your dress on the bench and your makeup in the vanity, even though you don't need it." He sweetly disclosed, kissing me. Then continuing... "But every witch around here wears LOADS of makeup... I'll wait for you, if you want me to, Hermione."

I smiled kissing him and telling him no, I'll be fine, go downstairs and I'll see him soon. He kissed me again and disapparated from his massive room.

Draco's room was exactly how I had imagined. Except for the dead snakes and naked portrait of himself on the wall, I teasingly joked about.

It was dark, but had an effective silvery glow against the dark tones of mahogany wood and forest green paint.

Slytherin house was of course represented, but he shared hints of his other interests, including... Quidditch, The Weird Sister's, another famous rock band from our world referred to as Serpent Spit and a wall full of famous Wizarding books.