A Different Amortentia...

POV: Hermione.

I tossed and turned all night long. Dreaming, lusting, and wanting Draco Malfoy with my unconscious mind taking over my inner darkest desires.

I kept replaying every touch... every moan... every taste... of that Slytherin cunning arrogant prick.

I hated myself for how I was longing for him. We did not need to fraternize EVER again...

But Merlin, Oh, Merlin! I could not get him out of my every waking moment and every stupefied subliminal stupor of luxurious sleep. And this was just one night of passionate snogging!!

Can you imagine how Draco Malfoy would be in bed? I was a virgin, as to which probably everyone in the Wizarding world and muggle world knew.

No. Hermione. No... Stop these ridiculous lust driven thoughts. You need to get out of this bed now and dress for classes today.

I quickly sat up, determined not to let Malfoy tempt my daring seductress side ever again.

However... for the first time today, I cared how I looked for class. I liked wearing my different muggle clothes on the weekends. But, today I wanted to spruce myself up more, along with my Gryffindor uniform. And no it was not for Malfoy to notice me, thank you very much. He already did notice me apparently...

No I wanted this for myself. And to let Weasley know what he's missing...

I sat at my vanity, sitting beside my double bed and applied my weekend makeup. Next was a wave of my wand releasing my quick fix elixir of straightening my out of control wavy hair.

Within an instant my tresses were long and smooth as silk. The ends curled for more depth.

I opened my pink shimmering lipstick placing the glowing residue onto my tenderly sore lips, for the closing touch to my glamour. I realized they were still numb and raw from my late night kissing escapade with Malfoy.

I looked at the mirror saying aloud...

"Well this is as good as its going to get." With a soft smile.

I waved my Gryffindor uniform onto my body. I turned to look at myself in the full length mirror in the corner of our room I shared with Ginny. She was no where to be seen, obviously having had gone down to breakfast.

I still looked like the same ole Granger. I then remembered my thigh high black suede boots with high heels. My mum bought them for me for Christmas last year. I knew they would come in handy one day...

I pulled them out of my wardrobe and zipped them quickly up. My knee socks were completely no where to be seen, leaving the old Granger behind me.