Detention With Snape...

POV: Draco. Play the song... 😍😏💚🐍🖤

I watched her eating dinner with Potter in the great hall. Wishing I were that fork she kept submerging into her saturated orifice...

Blaise kept trying to talk making me angry... because he was disrupting my thoughts of what I was planning on doing to her tonight... "Draco we are playing a prank on the girls tonight in the common room. We'll wait for you after your detention with the Know It All." Blaise chuckled his hate for my secret extracurricular activities.

I ignored him as I saw her stand up and meeting her gaze with mine. Her new mischievous smirk delighted my senses as she teased me licking the corner of her mouth, walking away out of the double doors to our detention.

Her enigmatic ethereal beauty, mixing with an inner cryptic sex goddess was driving me into insanity. I was detrimentally close to being placed in St. Mungo's laying on a bed next to Gilderoy Lockhart, on the same level as the nutters.

I sat up to join my sexual liaison calling for me to take her.

"We'll see you later Draco! Don't forget about tonight!" Blaise hollered at me leaving as I completely blocked him from my conscious, Flipping him off... My thoughts were on one thing only... her.

Our detention was being held in Snape's Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.

I walked into the room being frozen in the doorway by her comeliness, seeing her standing before me at the front of Snape's desk made my heart stop just as it did last night in her evening attire. She had changed her school clothes into another sexy muggle sweater dress. Dammit she's killing me...

"Come on Draco! I don't have all night!" Snape spat aggravated at my delays in staring at her scrumptious arse...

"You two will help me grade the fourth year's parchments on Erklings." He handed us the two large paper stacks.

"You will sit together while you grade these papers is that understood? And maybe it will teach you two to get along for once!" Snape informed us in a snap gesturing for us to sit.

If he only knew how much we were getting along...

We picked the furtherest table away from Snape who was grading his own stack of stupidity. So we could have some alone time.

Hermione was intently grading her parchments as I decided to have a little fun with her.

I looked up at Snape who was too focused to be paying any attention to us. And made my move on her...

I took my quill and brought it to Hermione's bare thigh that was teasing me to touch her, sitting beside me on our conjoined bench.

I traced her thigh with the tip of my feather in sensual upward strokes going further and further to her tunnel of ecstasy I craved...

"Draco stop it..." Hermione whispered warningly still grading her ridiculous punishments.

I lifted my quill swiftly back to my papers as soon as I saw Snape dart his eyes on me. He puffed aloud rolling his eyes muttering something returning to his work.

I placed a grading spell on my quill with my mind to make the sound and duties of my pen still look like I was working. While I decided to free my hands to work Hermione...

I placed my hand on her thigh pushing her sweater dress up, cascading and feeling her milky inner skin making her quiver.

I spoke in her mind... "Don't make any noise Granger, I know you're a screamer."