The Night That Changed Everything...

POV: Draco. Play the song lovers!! 😍😘😏

Hermione knew something else was wrong with me.

I knew what was coming and I couldn't relax. My nerves were shot... but I couldn't tell her in fear of her stubbornness and her heart, to always wanting to help me... I knew that she'd do something to try to stop me if I told her... Getting us in even more danger than we already were.

I didn't want to loose her. I wasn't going to loose her.

Tonight was the night my Aunt was coming with the other Death Eaters. My mending the vanishing cabinet was complete. Now was the next part of my job to finish...

I was in nauseating dismay that Hermione was going to hate me forever...

I didn't want to do this. Being an assassin? Dumbledore was my challenge advantage point knowing I had to succeed in killing him... if I didn't The Dark Lord was going to kill me and my family...

Hermione begged me to stay with her tonight. I read her mind and she knew I was troubled. I kissed her sweetened lips telling her I would see her later this evening.

I had a plan and god dammit it was going to work.

Please forgive me Hermione, Professor Dumbledore, and to those who are reading our story...

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

I heard my other family coming up the stairwell to the astronomy tower as I had Professor Dumbledore cornered. We talked what seemed hours as he tried to save me.

I couldn't do it.

I couldn't do it...

"Don't you understand?! I have to do this! I have to kill you... Or he's gonna kill me..." my voice shook through my trembling as my eyes began to redden with tears.

"Come over to the right side, Draco... you are not a killer." Dumbledore softly spoke while I stared at him.

"But I got this far didn't I? I told him slowly. "They thought I'd die in my attempts, but I'm here... you're in my power... I'm the one with the wand... You're at my mercy." I shook pointing my wand at his chest.

"No, Draco," Dumbledore said quietly. "It is my mercy, and not yours, that matters now."

He finished speaking as I began to slowly lower my wand. Hermione was right. Maybe He could help me? Us? But I just couldn't see how... I was lost in contemplative thought as the Death Eaters blasted their way through. Bringing me back to my dark deeds.

I heard my aunt screeching in her scary cool voice.

"Well done, Draaaaccoo... Well done!"

I froze not being able to fulfill my duties. Our dire straits were causing a riff. They knew I wouldn't kill him...

We quarreled more as my aunt began to scream at me again with tears still forming in my eyes...

I didn't want do to this.

I didn't want to this...

"COME ON DRACO! DO IT NOW!" Aunt Bellatrix roared in fury at me.

At precisely that same moment, Snape came to join our differences of opinion here on the astronomy tower.

Dumbledore pleaded with Snape to save him. He then roughly pushed me to the side pointing his wand at Dumbledore...

"Avada Kedavra!"