Heartburn Jealousy...

POV: Hermione.

Christmas was in the air.

Hogwarts was beautifully decorated with its ambiance of Yuletide covering every wall and every corner. Hagrid had brought our traditional Christmas trees into the great hall that were effervescently adorned with magical candles and glittering ornaments. It was truly my most favorite time of the year.

Draco and I's relationship was increasingly becoming more passionately serious. I was head over heels for him. I ached, yearned, and bled for him to be near me when he couldn't. But he always found a way for us to meet, even if it was a moment of a quick kiss lurking behind a corner. Or meeting me in my bedroom at night...

When I would see him in class or with his friends around school, he seemed so depressed and in a darkened state. However when he saw me, the light came back into his eyes.

I knew he was stressed. But he wouldn't tell me why. I obviously guessed it had to deal with him being a Death Eater. But, Every time I would mention his troubles he would change the subject sticking his delicious tongue down my throat creating his desirable diversions to distract me, knowing I couldn't stand it any longer... needing and wanting him to be on me and inside of me.

My skin was crawling in infatuation with him. I was in love with him... I couldn't say it first. I knew he was intoxicated with lust with me. I just wasn't sure if he loved me?

Draco Malfoy was not the type to express his emotions through words. He used his body to do the talking...

I wanted to ask him to come with me to Professor Slughorn's Christmas Party for the Slug Club. And I also wanted to ask him to come home with me for Christmas. Regardless of my undying feelings of wanting him around and wanting him with me standing proudly next to me at every event, I knew it was impossible... he would say "no it's too dangerous."

I want to make our relationship public to our Wizarding world. But he wanted to keep it private for my protection... whatever that means. I knew he was a Death Eater, not of his own choices, he was forced to become one, he told me but nothing more...

Draco was making me feel like his mistress at his beck and call for lushly luscious sex day and night. I liked this feeling, but I also wanted more...

I was having breakfast in the Great Hall with Harry and Ginny, when I felt the touch of the wizard I was addicted too, gently brush his hand against my back heading towards his Slytherin table.

I looked up as I saw him sitting down with his minions, giving me his devilish smirk and licking his lips at me. I then began to feel my sore groins signaling to me of reminiscing what we were just doing to each other a few hours ago in my Gryffindor room... Ginny still none the wisest.

I then heard a familiar voice I loathed. Cormac McLaggen was vying for my attention once again...

"Morning Hermione!" His voice rang in my ears and took a seat next to me, not asking me if he could.

I looked up at a begrudgingly angry Draco staring at him with the most frightening glare of hate I've ever seen on his handsome face towards anyone. A close second was either Harry or Ron.

He was spinning his finger in a circle above his mug, magically moving his spoon without touch, stirring his coffee obviously listening to our conversation. Draco eavesdropped on me quite often I knew he did. His neck was turning red from heated jealousy.

Cormac began to talk to me again I noticed...

"Listen, Hermione. I was wondering if you'd attend The Christmas Slug Club party with me, you know, us go together?" McLaggen's requests made my stomach turn.