Breaking The News...

POV: Draco. Play the song!! 😍❤️

"Ppppregnant? Pppregggnnnannt?!" I stuttered drawling in disbelief. Becoming louder in my shocking tones every time I spoke it aloud.

"PPPREGNANT?!"

"Sit down Draco, you look like you're going to faint next!" My mum instructed me, helping to sit down next to Hermione, who was still sleeping in her unknown...

I sighed deeply, running both of my hands through my hair letting the news sink into my soul.

I then turned looking at my beautiful girl, and all of my worries melted away. We were going to get through this. We created a life together that was now growing inside of my Hermione.

I lifted the covers, to bring my hand to touch her stomach. Feeling her warmed smoothed silkened skin and her lower belly already feeling hard from carrying our child.

"She's two months pregnant, according to the witches pregnancy tracker." Mum told me sniffing her tears and smiling looking down at us.

I thought to myself... "So I must've impregnated Hermione during our makeup sex in the Room of Requirement. Our baby was conceived in Hogwarts. Merlin's beard..."

"She's going to wake up any moment now, dear. You have to tell her."

Hermione stirred in her sleep, waking up and speaking with a hush raspy voice.

"Tell me what?" Her glossy chocolate eyes opened looking up at me, and trying to sit up.

"Shhh... baby, lay down. Rest." I instructed making her lay back down.

"What happened Draco? Why am I naked in your bed, now?" She asked looking sweetly confused.

"You fainted, love. You've got a cold, your fever had sky rocketed and your body gave out. Mum gave you a fever reducer." I explained just the half of it, stroking her forehead feeling her fever had diminished.

"Draco, darling. I'm sorry, but the Dark Lord will be here in the next thirty minutes... Hermione has to come to dinner. Help her dress and take this pain reliever draught to get through the dinner, Hermione, dear." My mum grimly shared then tried to control her tears, softly smiling. "I'll leave you to it, Draco." Mum gasped disapparating from my bedroom to let me share the news with Hermione alone.

"Why was your mum crying, Draco? Is everything alright?" Hermione questioned me with concern.

I helped her to sit up slowly to face me. Following with holding her hands.

"Hermione, my mum found something else in your blood test results, while checking to see if you had something else besides a cold."

"And? Draco... you're scaring me." Hermione's eyes started to water and her precious lips began to quiver.

"Hermione..."

I began to cry myself looking deeply into her eyes, shifting them back and forth, then gazing at her stomach returning to look at her once again.

"You're pregnant, my love."

I finally spoke the word clearly and aloud to my Hermione.