And I Love Draco...

POV: Hermione. Play the song, by my generations voice, the amazing Kurt Cobain. 😍😘❤️

I awoke to the wonderful occasions of morning sickness hurling into Draco's loo, the morning of our wedding.

I heard my Draco coming into his bathroom, taking hold of my long brown caramel streaked wavy hair, pulling it away from my face. While I hugged my releases of projectile sickness coming out of me uncontrollably.

I finally stopped vomiting. And began breathing heavily and crying, falling into Draco's arms, sitting in his lap on the blackened honeycombed tile, feeling exhausted and comforted by my beloved.

I then suddenly remembered...

"Draco! It's bad luck to see me before the wedding! You have to leave!" I covered my face as he chuckled at me, taking hold of my wrists and pulling them down with his loving grips.

"I Don't believe in that psycho superstitious babble... you're marrying me tonight. And that's exactly what's going to happen, Hermione. If you truly believed in that old witches tale, than you wouldn't have let me stay the night with you last night, the Future Mrs. Draco Malfoy..." Draco finished, raising his right eyebrow reaching into my kisses.

I pushed him back with my hands, "Draco I've just been throwing up for the past ten minutes! You do not want to kiss me..." I felt embarrassed and instantly felt my cheeks rushing in crimson.

"I do not care about that, Hermione. I love you..." he circled his arms around my waist and pulled me forward again into his loving kisses.

I fully turned my body, facing him and wrapping my arms around his neck and straddling his waist, circling my legs around his body...

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!! WHAT ON SALAZAR'S CREATION, ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?! IT'S TERRIBLE LUCK TO SEE THE BRIDE BEFORE THE WEDDING!!"

We soon realized we were no longer alone, with the screeching disapproval of Draco's mum yelling at her son. She obviously believed in my superstitions as well.

"Oh, for fucks sakes..." Draco mocked his mother and I's pre wedding traditions. "You two are ridiculous..." Draco stated firmly kissing me and helping me up, for us to stand before his mother.

"Now, now Draco..." His mum gave him a warning glare through her threatening tones, as I followed her actions, feeling the same aggravation with her son and my soon to be husband.

"I can't say no, or win with you lot..." Draco teased and smiled kissing my lips, once more.

"That's right! I finally have someone on my side now!" Mrs. Malfoy spoke to me in glee, grinning at us in her proud motherly glow.

Draco and I began 'our see you later' farewells, feeling my emotions taking over me.

"I'll see you down the isle, Granger."

"I can't wait to marry you..." I softly drawled in my love for Draco Malfoy. Feeling my eyes filling with watery liquid.

"I can't wait to marry you either, love. And call you, A Malfoy..." Draco charmingly voiced. We kissed for the last time that day as boyfriend and girlfriend.

Tonight we would be Husband and Wife...

Draco disapparated from his bathroom to leave me be, to ready for our big day. Everything was coming full swing with my life about to drastically change.