I Followed Him...

POV: Hermione. Play the song lovers! 😍

I waited until everyone was alseep to make my move to see what Draco was doing in the Room of Requirement, Knowing he worked at night. Enough was enough. I was finding out what was going on.

I ran down the corridors dodging that pesky Peeves and finally made my way just lurking behind a corner to seeing Draco's minions Crabbe and Goyle fulfilling their duties... Draco so forcefully enforced upon them.

Dammit. I had to get inside. How could I get these two thick heads to leave?!

Aha!

"Accio two Fire whiskey's!" I quietly called for two bottles of the liqueur knowing they would be hidden somewhere within this castle and knowing they loved it.

The bottles landed in my hands causing me to drop my wand. I prayed they didn't notice the sound of my wand hitting the floor.

Luckily they didn't... because they were having a heated argument about who was the mystery girl that Draco took to the Halloween party making me laugh, still flabbergasted as to how they could still be harping on that!

I put the bottles down and picked my wand, silently waving the charm to float the drinks before them.

Crabbe and Goyle both looked extremely excited and nervous to leave in the same moment. They both shrugged agreeing Draco was fine without them for the night. Grabbed the bottles and took off running.

I breathed a sigh of relief. But quickly coming back to uncontrollable anxiety knowing what I was about to do next...

I ran down to the entrance of the Room of Requirement. I took a deep breath and quietly made my way inside.

The Room was dark and filled with magical artifacts of old and new treasures hidden with secrets.

"Lumos." I lit the end of my wand quietly making my way further into the hauntingly scary room.

Suddenly I heard my Draco repeating himself over and over again.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus! Harmonia Nectere Passus! Harmonia Nectere Passus!" His sounds were dark, rabid, demanding, and dangerous.

I was then upon him... seeing him standing before the vanishing cabinet Harry had told me about, never believing him until now...

Draco was still in his focus becoming enraged with his work of getting the cabinet to do as he requested.

He banged his fist on the cabinet dropping his wand to floor. Draco then rested for a moment placing his forehead on the decrepit ornate wardrobe.

I felt something brush against me scaring the absolute hell out of me, that I whelped in fear. I covered my mouth but it was too late...

I stood frozen as Draco turned around to see who was spying on him.

I gasped not knowing what to do...

"HERMIONE?!" Draco roared my name in fury... all I could do was shake and want to run in the other direction.

I pivoted in the opposite direction running as fast as I could away from him. I was so angry with him knowing that Harry was right about him disappearing from the castle.

"HERMIONE!!! GOD DAMMIT!! BABY STOOOOPPP!" Draco fiercely hollered at me. I could hear his pounding panicking fancy loafers catching up to me. My heart was racing trying to get out...

He caught me.

"AHHHHH!!" I screamed as Draco grabbed my waist, pushing us down to the floor, as he fell on top of me and turned my body around to face him. He straddled my waist pinning my wrists to floor.