Christmas With Mum And Dad. Part Two...

POV: Hermione. Play the song lovers! Oh this is my generation!... And Draco and Hermione's😍😘Pearl Jam!😍😘

I decided to take a luxurious relaxing bath, while I waited for Draco to join me in my bedroom.

I pulled my wavy hair up in a top knot and deluged into my warmed bubbly frothy garden bathtub, that was exuberantly calling for me to get in.

I laid my head back feeling serenely calm and sexily sultry from the steaming water engulfing my body. I closed my eyes almost falling asleep when I felt someone joining me...

He wistfully pressed his lips against mine, leaning his entire muscular body to lay on top of me.

The warm bath water was echoing in splashes all around our naked bodies getting lost in our passions for each other.

Draco lifted my neck up to hold it firmly, bringing me even closer to our engrossed ardent lushness of forever kissing.

His other hand getting lost between our bodies under the water to quench my femininity with his fingers, making me moan for more.

"You are so beautiful baby..." he softly whispered into my ear, following with a desirable lewd comment. "You're so soaked from the inside out... I think you're ready for me to be inside of you..."

He brought his sinister tongue to enter my mouth once again... as he simultaneously submerged his snake enlargement of girth into my readied sodden fume.

The movements of his thrusts, and the warmth of the water, and his warmth deep within me, was not of this earth...

"Oooohh, Draaaco..." I sexually lingered holding one hand around his back, while my right hand gripping the edge of the bathtub, to keep us from slipping.

Water was falling over my garden tub as I didn't care. My mind and my body were focused on the love of my life before me.

"I want stay inside of you forever..." Draco seductively drawled, placing his right hand on the edge of the tub for further sensations...

"I want you forever Draco..." I gasped breathlessly not being able to control my sexual urges he brought out of me. Suddenly the gift he supplied for my sexual needs of satisfaction, were thrust upon me.

My eyes rolled into the back my head as I screamed with Draco intensifying my throbbing erotica's of orgasmic paradise, free following out of me like a natural spring ending in a euphoria of explosions.

Draco cussed and jolted his orgasmic pleasures inside of me. Our bodies were together and exquisitely glowing in sexual bliss swarming with love...

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Draco and I were in my bed snuggling as he teased me about my muggle bedroom...

"Merlin's Beard Hermione, you've even got one of those talking boxes in your room! It's like a boggart being stuck in a clear box!" Draco laughed hysterically poking fun at my television set.

"Hermione what's that? Is that a poster of a boy band? Wait is that a music group like the Weird Sister's? But mudblood... sorry darling, muggle music?!?! What are they called? The. New. Kids. On. The. Block?!" He died laughing rolling around in my bed.

"But hey that poster of that band looks pretty interesting, Pearl Jam? What's that supposed to mean?! Are they wizards or not? I can't tell?"