An All Hallow's Eve Slytherin Soireé...

POV: Hermione. Halloween...

My mind was muddled with excitement and fear of tonight's events with the infamous serpentine prince and his evil doers of ambitious calamities of successions of dark magic...

I didn't see him all day or even at the Halloween feast tonight in the great hall. In fact there were very little Slytherin's attendees at their table. It seemed only as if the first through fourth year Slytherin's were making their presence known.

I nibbled on a few snacks, being to anxious to eat a full meal. I gazed at the mini clock nestled amongst my wrist for the fifth time wondering if time had gone by more than it had the last time I looked.

Luck so had it. It did. My watched read 9:00 p.m. I quickly cued my exits to Harry and Ginny who were now dating. I said my goodbyes as they questioned my plans for the evening. I told the new lovebirds my little white lie...

"I'm studying in the library tonight." I spoke with a grin. Harry made his objections...

"Hermione! It's Halloween! Aren't you coming to our party tonight in the common room?" Harry seemed to be getting annoyed with my frequency of absenteeism lately.

"No. I'm not in the mood to see anymore groping this evening from the red headed oaf and his fake bimbo. No offense Gin." I apologized for name calling her brother as she nodded understanding.

I honestly just used this perfected excuse of still being hurt by Ronald, to get away from my Gryffindor friends to be able to see Draco. When in all actuality the orange boy had become a distant memory. My feelings for him had completely left any affections I may have had for him, thanks to Draco Malfoy.

I just prayed and hoped Draco wouldn't hurt me like Ronald had done. I wouldn't be able to take it. My feelings for Draco were stronger than any other silly schoolgirl crush I had ever had before in my life. And wondered if he felt the same...

I opened the door to Ginny and I's room when my mouth suddenly dropped at the shock of Draco actually keeping his word.

My completed outfit was beautifully laid across my bed with accessories and shoes to boot! I couldn't believe he did this for me. A note was attached to my ornate black velvet jumpsuit...

Granger,

Put this on for a night of unforgettable passions with yours truly. I assure you, you will never forget tonight.

I will be waiting impatiently for your arrival...

DM

My heart skipped and my eyes rolled at his alluringly erotic arrogance. I quickly dressed realizing I was running late.

I applied makeup of a desirable evening look. Waved my hair for a seductive up do. And finished with putting on the most expensive outfit I've ever had on my body.

I looked at our floor length mirror while waving my wand again, watching my magic at work, placing and tying my mask around my eyes...