Malfoy Love, Across The Universe...

POV: Hermione. Don't the play the song until I tell you! 😍😘

Mr. Malfoy and I were alone for the first time ever...

We awaited for our turn down the isle. Just inside the Manor, standing out of sight by the double door opening, to The Malfoy English Garden, hidden in their backyard. I could see a shadow of figures in some of our guests, with that being said... I knew not a single one. A gathering of Death Eaters at my own wedding. I never dreamt of such occurrences happening in my life, especially at my own wedding.

We began to hear our cue of music, to make our grand entrance.

"Hermione, I want to tell you away from everyone that I know I haven't been the most welcoming. But I promise to try my hardest to look past... my grievances. If my son had to marry outside of our traditions. I have to say, I'm humbled he chose you..."

I closed my eyes at his words with my emotions getting the best of me. He leaned down softly kissed my cheek feeling like my own father.

And in that same innocent moment. The double doors opened by themselves. The gusts of summer air hitting our faces and Revealing our magically spectacular evening wedding.

Play The Song! 😘

Mr. Malfoy held me back, holding my arm, and whispering in my mind using legilimency... "Take it all in my dear... this moment only lasts for a distant fading glimpse of momentarily universes."

I gasped and cried seeing the beautiful breathtaking English Garden turned into my dreams made real. And instantly feeling grateful for him to care about me, embedding this special event into my brain forever.

The glowing creamed candles and brilliantly lit crystals, hanging magically above us, before the bewitching night sky, exactly as they do in Hogwarts. The perfectly placed hints of thousands of antiqued white and soft pink flowers and hundreds of crystallized stones shining through from the subtle flames of the candles, gave a remarkable romantic glimmer with decorations all surrounding us in perfect spheres of loving luminosity.

I then saw my Draco...

Standing there waiting for me, under a branched archway wrapped in glowing charmed lights...
His delicious devilish smirk and his piercingly blue eyes fixated on me. Looking absolutely gorgeous in his crisp expensive black suit tailored to perfection.

Mr. Malfoy glided us down the isle for me to marry his only son. The crowd stood out of my peripheral visions. Draco was my hindsight of love, watching and awaiting for me to stand by his side.

We finally reached the alter with Draco and I never taking our ardent gazes off of each other.

"Who gives this woman, to be married to this man?"

I heard the familiar dark crepuscular voice of our Potions Master, Professor Snape! My thoughts and sights were so set on Draco, I hadn't realized who was marrying us!

"My wife, Narcissa and I. Stand in for the greatest approval to give this woman to our son." Mr. Malfoy proudly spoke in an almost hushed whisper, only as if he wanted us, his family, to hear...

Mr. Malfoy held my hand to lovingly put into his son's hand. And left us to become one...

Draco spoke in my mind, "You are positively stunningly beautiful, Hermione..."

Professor Snape instructed the guests to sit and waved my flowers out of my hand with his wand, to hang in the air for Draco and I to stand facing each other, while we spoke our vows and exchanged our rings.