Apparition Lessons...

POV: Hermione.

Draco and I were back at Hogwarts and back to the daily grind, all puns intended...

We were getting more and more serious by the second. If our entire Wizarding World knew of our relationship they would think we were crazy, by the ridiculous obvious reasons of being two complete polar opposites falling in love and how on earth would this work?

But with that being said, I truly believed now that opposites attract. We brought out a love within each other we never knew existed. Our love was chemical. It was meant to be.

My parents knew of our relationship, now sworn to secrecy as well as Professor Snape. I just hoped that one day everyone could know and we could live happily ever after...

Our two souls, born to this earth, meant to find each other and to be bound in forever fidelity. He was the love of my life and I was the love of his... and we were only seventeen...

We were gathered in the great hall for Apparition lessons. Draco and I secretly already knew of this tremendous experience and had been using our talents for months now. We had to keep up appearances pretending to be oblivious.

Harry and I were standing next to each other listening to Mr. Twycross who was our Apparating instructor. I hadn't seen Draco since last night after he had visited me for a couple hours, to get a taste of his lovedrug...

I tried not to be to suspicious, but I was looking for him everywhere. Suddenly I heard my boyfriend being scolded by Professor McGonagall.

"Malfoy, be quiet and pay attention!" Professor McGonagall loudly barked at him.

Everyone turned around to look at Draco. Including an annoyed Snape but never said a word to him.
Draco was furiously embarrassed turning red. He stormed off away from her as Crabbe and Goyle followed closely by him. It looked as though they had been arguing.

Harry had become obsessed with Draco's whereabouts for months now. He stalked his moves so much I was shocked he hadn't caught us in the act.

Harry was thinking he was disappearing off the Marauder's Map from the Room of Requirement. He told me this and would be so frustrated trying to figure out where he was going? Then Harry would give up by the end of the day and fall asleep.

Little did Harry know, Draco was with me majority of the time while everyone else was sleeping. But still, I wondered the same question? Where was he going in the Room of Requirement? It had to be bollocks. Draco was not disappearing and leaving the school.

I knew Draco was up to no good and there was no stopping him. He had to fulfill his duties or face the wrath of The Dark Lord. Nevertheless, I was going to help my boyfriend. We had to figure something out.

I also knew I had to help Harry figure out these damn Horcruxes, he relied so much on me and frankly needed to figure some things out for himself... But dammit he was so nosy and so forthright in having to know! Go look yourself if you're so impatient Harry! I wanted to tell him...

Draco and I made eye contact as he sinisterly gave me a quick wink. And I secretly smirked back.

Harry bumped into me moving away as I asked him, "Harry, where are you going?" He didn't answer me. But I knew what he was up too.

I saw him make his way to stand behind Draco taking the advantage of eavesdropping on his conversation with Crabbe and Goyle amongst the crowd.

I watched him intently snooping for information on Draco. I used my Legilimency skills to invade Draco's mind but it was too late. They ended their heated conversation as Harry made his way back over to me.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Harry.

"Malfoy's using Crabbe and Goyle as lookouts while he's inside the Room of Requirement. I'm going to definitely be keeping an even more closer eye on him now." Harry revealed to me as I panicked.

I had to tell Draco...

Our lessons were over and I told Harry I'd see him later at dinner time.

I ran out of the great hall in search of my boyfriend.

Suddenly I felt his touch firmly spinning me around a dark corner pulling me into his kisses.

Draco traveled his glossy tongue to my neck making me loose my track of thought... he then started to lift my skirt up as I stopped him coming to my senses to warn him.

"Draco, later baby. I have to tell you something. Quickly!" I hushed. He looked at me very concerned.

"Harry is watching you! We have to be careful!" I explained as Draco narrowed his eyes in hatred of Harry, while stroking a piece of hair out of my face.

"I'll handle that... But how is he watching me?" Draco questioned me as I felt like I was betraying my friend. But my boyfriend needed me too.

"He has a map. That reveals everyone in Hogwarts. You, us! We have to be careful not to be caught."

Draco had a look of disgust and fury. I didn't tell him anything else... knowing I still had secrets to keep protecting both Harry and him. I also wanted to know what he was doing in the Room of Requirement, so I gave him just enough information to suffice for us all.

"He won't catch us or me, Hermione. Trust me." Draco darkly declared kissing me again whispering in my ear making arrangements for our annual sexual liaisons. However, sadly, tonight's plans were disappointing...

"I'm sorry baby. I can not meet you tonight. I have to work. Maybe during our free period tomorrow we can meet?" Draco told me and asked me, as the wheels spun in my head. He's going there tonight... I kept my innocent smile and agreed kissing him and replying, "I understand. Just be careful Draco please." I cautioned him as he wickedly smirked in his arrogance. "I always am darling."

We kissed goodbye and I watched him eagerly walking away. I had to find out what he was doing.

I was following him tonight... regardless if he gets upset with me. He needed my help.