Unexpected Plans...

POV: Hermione. Play the song lovers😍😏

We landed on an enormous porch surrounding a manor of some sorts? Wait a minute... Oh Merlin's Nards!

"DRACO! NO... are we?!" I asked him in a hurried panic. Already being on edge from tonight's horrific events...

He held me close in his arms, charismatically bringing his right hand to my cheek, placing his thumb just along my jawline, gently stroking my skin back and forth with his sensual touch, while the back of his fingers massaging my neck, twisting my honey brown wavy hair through his talented hooks...

He gazed into my eyes with his methodical aquatic eyes... making it hard to concentrate, because of his chronic condition of making me yearn in his every look, touch, smell, and taste...

"My home, darling. Malfoy Manor."

Those words woke me the fuck up...

"EXCUSE ME?!" I shouted in this nightmare before me. How could he bring me here?! He obviously read my mind... annoyingly reading my thoughts and began to answer my question before it even came from my lips.

"Hermione, everything is going to be fine. Yes this is a bit troublesome. But I swear to you... I will protect you. You are more safe here with me, than anywhere else... My mum will understand. She's not as cold as she perceives herself in the outside of our world. She will help us. She'll object at first..."

Draco paused bringing my drug to touch my tingling brims, for an assuring long awaited kiss... he then snaked his arms around my waist to finish his reveal...

"I have a plan. And it will work... Your going to have to trust me baby. You're not going to like it..."

I interrupted him, "Oh, well by all means... let's do it then Draco!" I sarcastically huffed aloud, rolling my eyes. He sexily jerked me forward, traveling his hand down to my rump and squeezing it.

"Trust me." Draco darkly lingered, making me melt... fixating his delicious gazes, devilishly into my eyes.

I flirted back, slowly batting my eyes and licking my lips, bringing my brims to touch in a seductive smirk. Nodding in agreement...

"You're a little vixenous tease Hermione Granger..." Draco bent down to kiss me... suddenly the double doors began to open, blinding us in the night from its bright light coming from within.

"Draco!"

A beautiful tall, blonde haired woman hushed her words. Grabbing Draco from my grips pulling him into her motherly arms. I looked at her more carefully knowing this was Draco's mum. I'd only ever seen her on one other occasion before. And she still gave me chills to be wary.

"Darling?! Are you alright?! Is it finished?! Did you do it?! Come in! Quickly!" Mrs. Malfoy shockingly grabbed my hand along with Draco's pulling us inside and slamming the doors shut with her mind.

"Alfred! Put the kettle on please!" Mrs. Malfoy alerted her obvious house elf and began to address Draco again.

It was honestly one of the sweetest moments I'd ever seen between this family. She looked at her son with anguished tears and relief knowing he was alive. He explained to her what happened as I listened intently in shock, finding the truth out myself... my stomach felt as if I were going to be sick.

"Mum I couldn't do it." Draco exclaimed with sorrow in tones of asking her to forgive him. She hugged him again telling her son. "You did the right thing my darling. I know how this must have strained you to undying ends my sweet boy." Mrs. Malfoy cried closing her eyes and opening them softly, taking in her handsome son's presence.