🍷 Part 2 - The Dinner 🍷

It was Wednesday night and Myung was lying in her bed, staring at Joon's number. I have to do it. Myung slowly picked up her phone and typed the number. After two rings, Joon immediately answered. "Hello?" he said. Myung quietly jumped on her bed, then she realized he was waiting for an answer. "Oh! Um, hello! It's Myung from the concert." she yelped happily. "Myung! I'm so glad you called! Are we still on for Friday night?" Joon asked nervously. "Of course, of course! I can't wait." she smiled as her hand gripped the phone firmly. "Alright, and no need to dress too fancy! I have to go, Jihun is tackling me!!" he hung up. Myung fell back on her bed and laughed.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

It was Friday night. Joon texted Myung the address of the restaurant. She made sure she was going to look good, but like Joon said, "not too fancy". She changed into a slick black top with a pair of white skinny jeans. She finished the look with a red flannel and some black ankle boots. After a quick touch-up on makeup, Myung was ready to go.

After about 15 minutes, Myung arrived at the restaurant. It was a quaint little burger place. To her surprise, Joon was already there, waiting for her outside. They both made eye contact and smiled. He was wearing a green hoodie with jeans and a pair of gray Converse. He looks so good. Myung's face went red. "Myung! So great to see you again." the bigger he smiled, the better chance of Myung seeing his dimples. "I hope this place is alright." he said.

"Are you kidding me? This place is awesome! I always come down here to eat." Myung laughed. "Shall we?" Joon offered his arm to hold. She interlocked her arm with his without hesitation.

They ordered a few burgers and some drinks. Then they went on about what they liked and things along that line. "You're rapping is amazing. I know there are like, two other rappers in the group, but you're my favorite." Myung said with her giddy smile.

Joon laughed. "Maybe someday I'll introduce you to the guys. You know their names already, right?" Myung took a deep breath. "There's you, Jin-hyuk, Jung-hoon, Ji-woon, Tae-suk, Hyungsik, and Sung-won." she said proudly.

Later on as the two of them were walking around, Joon stopped. "Hey Myung?" Myung turned around and looked at him. "Yeah?" Joon walked toward her. "You are so fun to be with and you're really pretty too," he said. Myung blushed. "I know we just met a few days ago...but I wanna give this a try." Myung didn't know if he had too much soda or something, but she couldn't believe. "W-What are you trying to say?" Myung's knees got weak, and she almost fell. But she refused and stood there still. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Joon asked bluntly. Myung almost fainted, but didn't. "Uh, yes! I mean, yeah, sure." she laughed nervously. Before she said anything else, Joon put his hand on her cheek, and he looked deeply into her eyes. As he moved in closer, Myung got more nervous.

Then...he kissed her.

They would have stayed in that position longer, but Joon's phone started to ring. He withdrew from Myung and looked at his phone. "It's Jin-hyuk. Probably wondering when I'm coming back." he smiled at her. "Call me, okay?" Myung nodded. They said their goodbyes and left for their homes. 

That night in bed, Myung had a hard time falling asleep. Joon was the only thing on her mind...again.

THE END

- TO BE CONTINUED -