Author's Note

Wow, it's hard for me to end things there, I'M SORRY!

But this all started at the moment Myung and Joon met. I'm so glad this story is out and I'm glad I could finish it feeling satisfied.

Myung and Joon's story is a complicated one. One about friendship that blossomed to love. One that had heartbreak and tears. This story started off as a fanfiction for one of my friends. Now, it's something more. I'm glad I made the decision to publish this.

This story ended off with a cliff-hanger, so obviously, there will be a second part. A second chapter, if you will. Their story is far from ending and it will return soon.

- - -

Will Joon allow Myung to be with Jae? Will Myung accept Jae and be with him once more? Or will she keep fighting for Joon? Will Jung-hoon do something after seeing Myung? Will he confront Rin? How does Joon feel about this? Will he break his promise and confront Myung? What will happen to everyone?

- - -

Just some questions that will be answered in the next part. I'm not sure when it will release, but maybe not for a while.

I would still like to thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you're looking forward to the next part as I am too! Please check out my other stories in the meantime.

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU!!