🌸 Part 3 - Butterfly 🌸

It was the day for Joon to fly back to South Korea. Since their date, Myung and Joon spent time with each other as much as they could. But reality smacked Myung in the face. Joon really has to leave. Who knows when the next time we'll see each other.

When Myung woke up in the morning, she didn't feel like saying goodbye to him. She stared at the ceiling as her phone kept ringing. It was Joon calling, but Myung didn't want to answer. She just felt...broken. Joon's flight was at 1 PM and it was about 10 AM right now. But Myung didn't care about the time. She just wanted this to be over already. It was all just a dream. She sighed.

Suddenly, a knock on the door startled Myung. Who could it be at this hour? I don't feel like answering the door. But the knocking became more abrupt, and that left Myung with no choice but to see who it was. She opened the door...it was Joon! "W-What are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be with the guys??" Myung was surprised. "I didn't want to leave without a goodbye." Joon said. "Oh, right." They both frowned and stood there for a moment.

Out of nowhere, Joon grabbed Myung's hand. "I want to take you somewhere." he smiled.

"But you might miss your flight!" Myung yelped.

"Oh, did I forget to tell you I'm flying a private plane? My manager just wants me to be there by 1 PM. They won't leave without me." Joon laughed.

A few minutes later, Myung found herself blindfolded, sitting in Joon's car. "We're almost there." he said in a reassuring voice.

Finally, they left the car and Myung couldn't help but feel disoriented without her sight. They were walking up a hill, Joon's hand grasping tightly onto Myung's hand. "Okay, here." Joon slowly untied the blindfold. The first thing that Myung saw was a large willow tree hovering the two of them like an umbrella. The sun shone brightly and willow tree blew along with the wind. It was beautiful.

"Why are we here?" Myung asked, confused. Joon chuckled.

"I wanted to ask you something," he said. Before Joon could say anything, a white butterfly flew above them and ended up landing on Myung's head. He laughed. Joon then slowly took the butterfly in his hand. "I hope you won't be like this butterfly," he said. Myung looked at him strangely. "Sure, the butterfly is in my hand now, but it will soon fly away. Leaving me to be all alone." he then frowned. He slowly caressed Myung's cheek. "Don't fly away from me, Myung. Please..." Suddenly, Myung burst into tears.

"Eh?! Why are you crying?! Please don't cry!! I didn't mean to make you cry!!" Joon hugged her tightly.

"I-I was afraid that you're leaving to go to K-Korea...and I'll b-be all alone here..." Myung sniffed, wiping away her tears.

"OH! That's what I wanted to ask you! Will you come to Korea with me?" he asked, with a big 'ol smile on his face. He could tell she was utterly confused. "Just come with me. It'll just be a trip. I have mostly everything planned out. You just need to pack your stuff." Myung thought about it. But she realized she'll still be with Joon. "YES!! Er, I mean, yeah. I'll go." she smiled at him.

Joon slightly kissed her on the lips, then he hugged her. "Awesome. Let's go pack your stuff. I already told the guys. They're excited to meet you." he threw his arms in the air and laughed.

After Myung was finished, they were off to the airport. Myung was nervous, but excited at the same time!! "You ready for Korea?" he asked.

"You bet!!!" she exclaimed.

THE END

- TO BE CONTINUED -