💝 Part 5 - Mochi 💝

Two months have passed and given the current situation, it was difficult for Myung to tell her parents that she was moving to Seoul. There were many reasons why her parents moved to America, but thankfully, Joon convinced her parents that it wasn't a bad idea. For once in her life, Myung was truly happy.

It was a beautiful morning and Myung was looking for nearby apartments to live in since it was about time to move out of the guys' dorm. She had later found an apartment that was nearby the dorm, so it was perfect.

Later at noon, Myung had bought groceries and supplies for her new apartment. She decided to unpack all of her things before eating. While she opened up a few new boxes, her phone suddenly rang. RIIIING!! RIIIING!!! Myung looked at the screen. It was Joon.

"Hey there Joon!" she yelped excitedly.

"Hey Myung, I just wanted to let you know that you left your suitcase at the dorm." he said.

DAMN IT! I knew I forgot something. "Oh sorry! I'll come pick it up right now!"

"No, it's cool. I already told Ji-woon to drop it off at your place. Is that okay with you?" Joon asked.

"Yeah, okay. Thank you!!" Myung giggled. She hung up.

A few minutes later, Myung heard a knock on her door. She opened it and it was Ji-woon. Myung hated to admit it, but Ji-woon was the second hottest man she has ever seen. She still couldn't believe he was standing right there in front of her. The sun was glistening on his pale skin as he ran his hand through his dark, black hair. "Didn't you learn that staring is rude?" Ji-woon laughed. Myung blushed and looked away. "Uh, anyway, come in." she cleared her throat.

"So, want anything to drink? I also bought some mochi."

Ji-woon's eyes twinkled. "MOCHI!!! Uh, erm, I mean, I want some mochi please."

Myung chuckled and assorted the mochi on a plate. They sat at the small, coffee table and ate their mochi. "You got some powdered sugar on your mouth." Ji-woon wiped it off her mouth with his finger. He stared deep into her eyes. "Uh, oh hey, can you help me unpack some of my stuff??" Myung stood up and dusted herself off. "Yeah, sure." That was so weird.

Some time passed and the two of them successfully unpacked 70% of Myung's belongings. They both made some ramen for dinner and unpacked some more. Ji-woon unpacked a box that was placed in the corner of the room. "Wow, you really are a big fan of us." he chuckled as he opened the box. The box was full of F4EVER merchandise such as posters and CDs. Myung gasped and grabbed the box away from him. "Uh, heh, I'll just put this somewhere else." her face turned red and she ran to her bedroom to hide the box. She walked back out to the room laughing.

"You don't need to be embarrassed! We know you love us and we all love you too. It's sweet." Ji-woon smiled. Myung crossed her arms and smiled.

Suddenly, Ji-woon grabbed Myung and pushed her against the wall. "OW! What was that for?!" Myung tried to budge out of Ji-woon's grasp, but his strength overpowered her. "I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore!" he shouted. Myung looked at him strangely. "What....What are you talking about?"

Ji-woon sighed. "Ever since Joon introduced you, I couldn't take my eyes off of you. You're so nice, funny, and really cute. I love how you get embarrassed easily and how you think about others before yourself. And these past months that you spent with us, it's been amazing. I just can't believe it's Joon....I was too late. And I get hurt every time I see you with him!!" A tear fell from his eye. Myung was shocked.

"I don't care if you're with him, I'll still try to win your heart. I promise you that." Ji-woon then loosened his grip on Myung and rested his head on her shoulder. Myung felt like she was going to cry. Ji-woon's phone went off and he looked at it. "I have to go." He let go of her and said, "You drive me crazy, Myung." He then left her apartment.

Myung fell to the ground and she started crying. What am I going to do?

THE END

- TO BE CONTINUED -