Chapter Three

When i woke up, neither one of the boys were in the room. That was weird, they were ALWAYS still asleep when i woke up. I got up out of my sleeping bag and walked towards the bathroom. When i got in there and turned on the light, Austin and Alex were standing there and before i could react, they picked me up by my arms and legs.

"GUYS! PUT ME DOWN NOW!" i yelled at them. They just laughed at me. 

"Nah.." Austin said. I looked up at him, since he had my arms, and glared at him. 

"You hate me" i said. 

"You know i don't..." 

"Yeah, your right..."

He just smirked and nodded his head.

"Where are we going anyways?" i asked. 

"My...Kitchen?" Austin said.

"I can walk to your kitchen" i said kicking and squirming. 

"AYE AYE AYE! I got the feet here!" Alex said.

"....so?"

"SO STOP KICKING!!" he said, laughing a little bit.

"WELL if you would put me down, it wouldn't be a problem!" i said. He let go of my feet and they just dropped, but Austin still held me by my arms.

"Eh hem" i coughed. He let go and i fell. on my butt. "I meant GENTLY"

"Oh well.." he shrugged, and smiled. I shook my head and saw Mrs.Mahone making us some pancakes.

"Goodmorning Mrs.Mahone!" i said smiling and hugging her.

"Goodmorning Paisley!" she smiled and hugged me back. 

"The boys were being mean to me this morning.." i crossed my arms and gave them a look.

"Oh gosh" she said, picking up the last pancake and putting it on a plate stacked with alot of other pancakes. "What did they do this time?"

"Picked me up by my hands and feet" 

She turned off the stove and looked at the boys. 

"Oh, so they were flirting?" 

Austin blushed a bright red and Alex's cheeks just turned the slightest bit red. This was one of the reasons why i loved Austin's mom-  she was always on my side, and she loved embarassing the boys.

"I guess so" i said smiling and crossing my arms.

"You know, Austin has like-" she started, but was interrupted by Austin.

"She knows.." he murmured.

"She does?" she asked turning to me. I nodded my head, and she gave me a confused look. 

"Are you scared? Because I would..." she asked.

"What? Why?" i asked confused.

"Because he takes pictures of his crushes and like, makes them his screensaver. And he talks to the picture like they're actually there.."

"WHAT?!" Austin said in horror. "NO I DON'T!!"

"Yeah i guess your right. Maybe that was Alex.." she said shrugging.

"Yeah it's Alex.." Austin said.

"It's true. I admit." Alex said, fake crying. 

I gave him a look like he was a crazy person, and Austin laughed. 

"YOUR FACE" he said, gesturing towards my look.

"What about my face?" i asked.

"It's funny"