Chapter Seventeen (The Last Chapter!)

The next morning i woke up and for some reason Austin and Alex both were next to me. 

"Umm.." i mumbled. I looked around, Cecily was slowly starting to wake up. "Pssst! Cecily!"

She shook her head and turned it to the sound of my voice, her eyes were slightly open. "Wha?"

"What happened last night?" i asked her. 

"Um... you went to sleep" she stated. 

"No i mean why is Austin on the floor?" i asked, referring to him beside me. 

"heck if i know" she mumbled. She sat up all the way and yawned. 

"I'm so tired"

"Yeah same" i said, looking around.

All of a sudden, as if it was happening before my eyes, i realized why Austin was sleeping next to me. I wasn't sure if it was particularly a dream or not, but it flashed before me, replaying like a memory.

********

"Austin?" i whispered, quietly. I was in his bed, laying next to him. Our fingers were intertwined and our bodies were close.

"Yeah?" he asked. 

"Kiss me" i murmured. 

"Pay, i don't know" he said unsure, trying to pull away. "Your like, sleepwalking"

"No i'm not" i said. "Just kiss me"

He leaned in and his lips collided onto mine, moving in sync. I pulled away. 

"I love you" i breathed. 

"I love you too" he said back. "But you should really go to Alex."

"Alex?" i asked confused "i'm not dating Alex"

"Yes you are.." Austin said, a bit confused why i was protesting. 

"I'm with you Austin, not Alex" i said, stroking his face with my free hand. 

"Pay, stop." Austin said, pulling his face away and pulling his hand away from mine. 

I felt a little hurt, and i felt tears falling from my eyes. "Why are you doing this to me, Austin?"

"Because.." he started sitting up, bringing me with him. "because it's wrong"

"How is it wrong?! I'm with YOU" i said, the tears falling fastly down my cheeks now. 

"Paisley, no your not" he said, starting to get frustrated and running his hands through his hair. "It's obvious your sleep walking"

"Whatever Austin" i said, getting off the bed and laying down beside Alex. Austin got off the bed and sat down beside me, holding me in his arms. 

"Just, go somewhat back to sleep" he comforted. 

"Fine" i groaned. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep

*********

"Paisley!" Cecily whisper-yelled. I was still zoned out when i answered. 

"I kissed Austin last night" i said, still in shock. 

"Wha-What?" she asked confused. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, at least i think i did. It could have been a dream" 

"Pay, what if you and Austin really did kiss? What's Alex going to say?" she asked after awhile, starting to walk over the unconcious sleeping bodies around the room towards  me.