Chapter Six

Pay's P.O.V

"Good luck with Alex.." i said to Austin on Tuesday morning. I was about to leave, so Taylor, Cheyenne, Heather, Amanda, and Cecily were all already there. 

"Thanks, i'll need that" he said. I laughed and hugged him tight. His hugs were always so warm and so comforting, i couldn't help but melt. 

"I'm going to miss you" he said when we pulled back.

"I'm going to miss you too." i said. "Just call me and text me all day the whole time im there, okay?"

"Okay" he smiled. "Bye Pay"

"Bye!" i said, getting into the car and sitting beside Cecily and Heather.

"You and Austin huh?" Cecily said, elbowing me gently in the arm.

"Yeah" i said smiling and looking down at my phone. I could feel my face getting hot, which is what happend everytime i talked about Austin around my friends. 

"You guys are cute." Heather said smiling.

"Thanks." i said "But i'm kind of worried about our relationship.."

"This soon?" Taylor asked turning around. "Why?"

"Because.. Saturday night Alex just.. he.." i stuttered.

"Alex likes you too right?" Amanda said.

"Yeah.." i said "How did you know that?"

"He told me.." she shrugged.

"I don't even know what to do." i said looking down at my phone to see that Austin and Alex had both texted me.

"What do you mean?" Cheyenne asked.

"I kind of like them both.." i murmured.

"What?!" Taylor asked, shocked.

"Yeah i just, i don't know.."

"Oh my gosh Pay! Why..how...what the heck?!" She said.

"I'd stay with Austin. He has liked you longer and you guys are adorable." Heather said.

"Yeah but that's just your opinion." i sighed not wanting to get on this subject. "Can we talk about something else?"

"Yeah sure. Like what?" Cheyenne asked.

"Like... you and Nick" i smiled.

"Oooh my favorite topic" she laughed.

"What's going on with you two anyways? Are you bf/gf yet or?" Taylor asked.

"Actually...no. Were still just friends" she mumbled, obviously not liking the fact that, that was what she was labeled.

"That's actually kind of shocking." Cecily said "You guys flirt ALL the time"

"I know. I want to ask him, but i don't. I think the guys should ALWAYS ask" she said looking down at   her phone.

"Sometimes, you have to ask. There are just guys out there who are like that, and i think Nick may be one" I said. 

"I mean i guess so. I'll just ask him when we go back to school.." she said, giving a small smile. I looked down at my phone to see that Alex had texted me and i opened it. It was actually kind of weird that he has texted me and Austin hasn't yet. Oh well.

'Hey! I miss youuuuuuu D:'

'You shouldn't be missing me..'

'But i do(;'

'Ha okay then..'

I didn't notice until now that i was smiling. Everybody was giving me a questionable look and i looked down, suddenly feeling guilty. Austin didn't send me an 'I miss you' text. Alex did. ALEX was the one making me smile, not Austin, who was my boyfriend.