Chapter Fifteen

"Oh, aren't you funny!" i said, laughing at Austin and rolling my eyes. He had just scared the crap out of me and Alex, and i apparently had a 'priceless face'.

"I am! And you know it" he winked. I leaned closer into Alex and rested my head on his chest. 

"So, i have a question" 

"Go" Austin said, sitting down on my bed with me and Alex. 

"When do you leave?" 

"2 weeks from now" he said. "We will have alot of time to catch up"

"Good" Alex said "Because i really missed you buddy"

Austin laughed. "I missed you too"

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!" I asked obnoxiously.

"You know i missed you" Austin smiled and turned away. I looked down at my fingers and at my wall. Awkward. 

"So.. what do you guys want to do?" Alex asked "Cause i'm bored"

"Let's go to.. Olive Garden" Austin suggested. I laughed. 

"Austin, we JUST ate"

"And? I'm still hungry!" Austin stated. I giggled.

"Of course you are"

"No but, what do we want to do for real?" Alex said, getting serious. 

"Let's.Go.To.Olive.Garden" Austin said, a for real look on his face.

"Okay, we can go there for lunch but not right now" Alex said, laughing a little bit.

"How about we go to North Star, just to pass some time" i suggested. 

"Fine with me" Alex smiled.

"Okay" Austin said sadly, still wanting to go to Olive Garden. We got up and walked down stairs, my mom and Glenn sitting on the couch.

"Hey mom were going to North Star!" i called, heading towards the door. 

"Okay!" she called back "Have fun!"

"We will!" Austin, Alex, and I all said at the same time. We walked outside and got in Alex's car, me in the front with Alex and Austin in the back. We drove to North Star and got out at the Barnes and Noble and walked in. I wanted to go to Forever 21 so the boys came with me. I shopped around a little bit and bought some shirts and when we left i turned around and smiled at Austin and Alex.

"We should go to Victoria's Secret"

"Umm..." Austin said awkwardly. Alex smirked.

"Will you be trying anything on?"

"Probably not." i said, "But at the same time, probably"

"Oooh! Then i'm down!" Alex winked. I giggled.

"Alright, then let's go"

"NO! That's going to be super awkward!" Austin said "Seeing your ex girlfriend in laungerie i mean"

"Austin.. i was joking. I'm not really going to try anything on" i said. "And even if i did, you wouldn't see me anyways"

"Oh thank God!" he said relieved, but kind of sad. I guess he really wanted to see me in a bra and panties..

_____________________________________________________________________________

 "So, wanna go to TCBY?" i suggested after we came out of Victoria's Secret. I had just bought some perfume and some lipgloss, trying to stay out of the laungerie area for Austin's sake.