Chapter Sixteen

I woke up the next morning and just stared at my celing. I thought about what had happened last night, the whole thing just replaying in my head. Austin loved me, and never stopped. I loved him, and i had never stopped. I would have happily been back with Austin last night if i wasn't with Alex, but i didn't want to break up with him. It's sounds crazy i know, but i did love Alex too. Maybe i would just let me and Alex have our run and then date Austin again, that way i will be happy and i wouldn't hurt Alex. 

 I got up out of bed and got in the shower. When i got out, i changed into some short shorts and a Piggl y Wiggly shirt that said 'I'm Big On The Pig' on the back. I slipped on some converse and walked downstairs to eat breakfast. 

"Good morning" my mom greeted me, giving me a kiss on the cheek and laying down a plate of food in front of me. My brothers had already started eating, and i noticed how quiet it was. Lacy, Hunter, and Hannah weren't here, that's probably why. 

"Good morning" i smiled at her and started eating. 

"What are you doing today?" she asked me, sitting down beside my brother Samuel and Glenn. 

"Um, probably going to hang out with Alex and Austin" i said, taking a sip of my orange juice. 

"Oh okay" she said, taking a piece of whole wheat waffle on her fork and putting it in her mouth. 

"I'm confused.." Chandler said. 

"About?" i questioned. 

"Is Alex your boyfriend, or Austin?" he asked. 

"Alex is my boyfriend" 

"Oh.. but i thought you were dating Austin?" he asked again, still confused. 

"I was, until he moved away to Miami and never talked to me" i mumbled 

"Oh" he said softly, looking down at his food. 

"Do you really like Alex?" Samuel asked me. 

"Yes! Now can we stop with the questions?" i shot. 

"Fine" he grumbled. 

"So anyways, what's up with Robert?" Glenn asked. Oh great. 

"He's fine. Apparently he got a girlfriend" i stated, remembering that day in the gym when he told me. I realized me, Austin, Robert, and his girlfriend never went on a double date like we planned. 

"A girlfriend??" 

"Yes, a girlfriend! Is it that hard to believe?" i asked, laughing.

"No.." he mumbled. I finished my breakfast and got up from the table. 

"Well i'm leaving. I'm heading over to Austin's just so you know" i said, walking towards the door. 

"Okay honey. Be careful!" my mom called. I walked out the door and down to Austin's house to find Austin playing basketball outside. Alex wasn't here yet, so it was just me and him like last night. 

Austin turned around when he heard me and smiled a huge smile. "Hey"

"Hey" i said, walking up his driveway a little more to where he was playing basketball. "Shooting some hoops, huh?"

"Yeah" he said, grabbing the basketball and walking over to me. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Well enough" i smiled "But i was doing alot of thinking"

"What do you mean?" he asked, motioning me to sit down beside him. 

"I mean that i'm not going to break up with Alex" i murmured. He looked down.