Chapter Five

I woke up in my room, what i was guessing as a few hours later, surrounded by Austin and Alex who were silently asleep next to me on my bed. Austin's arm was wrapped around behind my neck and Alex's arm was wrapped around my stomach. What happend?

I nudged Austin in the stomach and he groaned.

"Austin!" I whispered harshly. He turned his head and his eyes opened a little bit, then they closed again.

"Austin!" i whispered and nudged again. He noticed the sound of my voice and he woke up, giving me a small smile.

"Hey.." he said.

"What happend?" i asked.

"You passed out." he said.

"What? Why?" i asked with concern.

"I'm not exactly sure.. but Alex said that he thought he might love you and you just, fell" 

I looked at him confused, then i understood what he meant. 

"Oh.." i murmured.

"How are you feeling? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah i'm fine." I assured him and smiled. 

Alex started to wake up and he rubbed his eyes. When he opened them a little bit more and was startled by me and Austin. 

"What are-Ohhhh" he said.

"Alex are you okay?" I asked him. All that i could remember before i passed out was that Alex was upset at Austin and me, and of course the fact that he didn't want us to be together.

"I'm okay... but i'm not what's important here." he said, rustling to sit up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm good..." i said.

"I'm sorry about being a little fast there. I just- i- well i wasn't-" he stammered trying to get the words out. 

"It's okay Alex." i said giving him a reassuring smile. I turned to the clock to see that it was 12 in the morning. "Why are you guys here anyways?"

"Because we didn't want to just leave you here.." Austin said. I smiled and kissed both his and Alex's cheeks.

"Thank you guys. Your amazing" 

"No problem" they both said. 

"I'm um.. kind of tired." i said.

"Go back to sleep then stupid" Alex laughed.

"Don't call her stupid.." Austin said giving him a glare.

"Yeah! Plus, I was never asleep, STUPID" i said curling up to Austin and laying my head on his shoulder. It wasn't weird actually, because i did that to both him and Alex all the time. But since Austin is my boyfriend now and he's a better snuggle buddy than Alex, i decided to cuddle with him.

"Austin.. tell her not to call me stupid." Alex mumbled, pulling back the covers and laying on the other side of me.

"I think you deserve it, and you ARE kinda stupid." He said. I giggled. 

"Yeah okay." he said rolling his eyes. "You two just, do whatever and sleep."

I layed my hand on Austin's chest and his arm wrapped around me to where his hand was on my waist. I closed my eyes and before i knew it, i was fast asleep.

  When i woke up the next morning, Austin and Alex were still in my bed sleeping. I silently giggled at Alex because he was laying there with is mouth wide open. It always made me laugh when he did that.